Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little holiday
Well folks, I am embarking on a journey to my old home in the lovely province of New Brunswick. During this trip, I shall be internetless. Furthermore, once I am in NB, I will be still stripped of internet because I will be spending a couple weeks at my parents place. So, I will see you all in a few weeks!
Scatter

Lucky fish!Enjoy your holiday buddy.Have a safe journey to and fro.

Aww... hope you enjoy your holiday!!

You will have to tell us all about it when you get back. Have fun.

Catch you later dude, have fun on your travels! Take care and safe journey Confusedmile:

I'M BACK!

I had a lovely visit with my parents, but three weeks without internet drives me nuts.
I hope all has been well around here.

XRIMO Wrote:I'M BACK!

I had a lovely visit with my parents, but three weeks without internet drives me nuts.

Glad u had a good time

XRIMO Wrote:I'M BACK!

Yay welcome back XRIMO!
Hope you had a good time! No internet would've driven me insane also!

Welcome back!!!! xx

Welcome back XRIMO. Yes, it is amazing how the internet has become so important in some of our lives. Gotta love the speedy stuff.