Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Majority of Gay Couples Don't Like Anal Sex?
I've actually met a few gay couples that don't do anal, but to say most don't do/like anal takes things too far. I'd think most gay or bi men enjoy both anal and oral, at least from my experiences. I'm a bottom, so I enjoy receiving anal sex more than I give, but I don't mind being a top on occasion as well. But giving and receiving oral is a must and i enjoy it as much as anal sex. Nothing turns me on more than the power of being in complete control of another man when i make him writhe with pleasure 4-5 seconds before he cums in my mouthSmileSmile

UMiami17 Wrote:I've actually met a few gay couples that don't do anal, but to say most don't do/like anal takes things too far. I'd think most gay or bi men enjoy both anal and oral, at least from my experiences. I'm a bottom, so I enjoy receiving anal sex more than I give, but I don't mind being a top on occasion as well. But giving and receiving oral is a must and i enjoy it as much as anal sex. Nothing turns me on more than the power of being in complete control of another man when i make him writhe with pleasure 4-5 seconds before he cums in my mouthSmileSmile

I'm the same so I totally agree with you there mate x