Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Squirting
Need to try that one day.

deephiance Wrote:https://xhamster.com/movies/3856490/huge...e_end.html

Hmmm interesting. Go to the last minute or so

Either that guy has a gigantic prostate or that's urine. It may well be mixed with something else but the only other body fluids kept in those quantities are blood and peptic acid. He wasn't screaming lile a banshee so we can rule out peptic acid.
My best guess is that the sensory overload causes muscles that contol the flow of urine to spasm pushing out urine at high pressure along with the normal seminal fluid. So basically a regular ejaculation but more wide-spread through the plumbing.

Must be one hell of an orgasm either way.

Yeah, I don't think this will work with every male, just like how not every female can squirt.
Some are just lucky.

I tried, but my dick went flaccid so damn fast, and it was hard to get it hard again and keep it that way.
Too tired to bother now.

I would have to have help from someone who likes to torture guys if I want to really see if I can squirt.

lol I thought this was normal lol

There's such a lot of it in that video that I should think he's emptied his bladder.... Now I know this kind of phenomenon exists for having experienced it, but never in such quantities, which is why I'm questioning the fact that it is just seminal fluid. Would his seminal glands be able to contain that much fluid??? He almost filled a bucket!

As I say, if you're feeling horny but you've expelled the semen, there's no way your body can reconstitute another provision so soon after your first ejaculation, however it is possible to prime the body ready for another orgasm and therefore it is likely that fluids would replace the missing ones quite quickly if stimulation goes on. Where does the fluid come from, since it's essentially water based, right? Maybe one of the tricks is to drink sufficiently so that your body has time to replenish without that part of the liquid going through the filters of the kidneys (urinary tract)? By the way, did you know that your lower intestine is responsible for sifting the water content of the alimentary bowl in your digestive tract to keep it in the body? Our cells and mucous membranes do magic things.

It reminds me of when my dog was a puppy. Every time he met knew people he got all excited and would piddle all over the place.

A friend of mine shoots pre-cum, but it's usually just once or twice and shoots a couple of inches. He said it feels good but not like an ejaculation feels. It looks and tastes like pre-cum. The guy in the video looks thin and watery like urine, like my puppy's.