Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Mascing up"
I think you still have time to grow some of those masculine features, Where'sTheLove, you've probably not grown to your full manly potential yet, so don't worry about it. I'd like to say that there must be a middle ground there, where you feel happy enough trying out new things that make you look and feel more masculine and at the same time that allow you to be you.

I'm not sure Daz is right to say: "I am who I am and fukc those who don't take me as I am!". At your age, you are still fighting for your place in the world and you've got to see where you fit best, which might need a little work on your part, I admit. When you get to our ages, then it's easier to send everyone to blazes. Lol.

I suppose it is a question of balance, again, of finding a way of being you, finding that personality that will be you and yet make you comfortable in other people's company. The company you keep is also important in that respect. Try to make the right choices and stick to people you can trust not to belittle you and scorn you. You don't need low self esteem.

As for your feminine qualities, it's best if you can embrace them, or some of them, because they are what make you uniquely you, and a more complete human being. They should be considered as one of your assets. I know mine are some of my strong assets and give me some kind of resilience. I love those qualities.

Good luck finding that ideal balance of masculine and feminine. It's very sexy... (images of sexy Daryl in Noah's Arc come to mind, both so beautifully masculine and so feminine too)