Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Mascing up"
You sound kinda the oppisite to me. Where as I'm a bit camp not like super heaps camp just a little bit. But I love rough houseing and my sport is taekwon-do. I guess this is cos I'v only had brothers. And if you look in my playlist well we get some lovely stuff and then a wild system of a down song appers! :O

To be honest I think that it is better to be your self that to be what you think people want you to be. Cos what happens when you start dating someone and then they find out you are a total poof? It's better to be ya self and have poeple liking you for being you. And I don't think that most of the masculin guys could take me on. No one expects a ninja fag.

And I do not think that masculin guys a better than I am.

I'm going to be blunt...I do not understand why people try so hard to fit into 'Societal Norms'. Changing the way you look, your mannarisms and your voice just to appease society is just plain fucking wrong. Society standards are wrong.

To me, you take me as I am or you fuck off. People keep telling me I am too skinny and should put some meat on my bones, do some body building...FUCK OFF, I am not going to do something or be something to make YOU happy when the trade off is me being miserable because I have to try so hard to be something I am not.

I'll ask you, do you ACT effeminate or are you naturally effeminate?

Do you want TRUE friends? You will never have them if you have to ACT to attract them, but you will ALWAYS have them if you act naturally.

Mascing up? fuck that...I would have you just the way you are Wink

Quote:You guys need to realize though that life is NOT just a rainbow where you can be yourselves, and I don't care who says it is, because it isn't.

Sorry mate, you just lost me right there with that ignorant comment. The world doesn't revolve around you and you are not the first person in this world to have problems and be looked at funny or be overly paranoid.

EVERYONE here has offered you some great advice, and just because it isn't what you wanted to hear you go and make a dismissive and ignorant comment like that?

Build yourself a bridge....I'm just saying Wink

dfiant Wrote:Sorry mate, you just lost me right there with that ignorant comment. The world doesn't revolve around you and you are not the first person in this world to have problems and be looked at funny or be overly paranoid.

EVERYONE here has offered you some great advice, and just because it isn't what you wanted to hear you go and make a dismissive and ignorant comment like that?

Build yourself a bridge....I'm just saying Wink

Yeah, really.

I'm not a very feminine guy. I can be, I tend to call things "cute" from time to time and I'm a little more "out there" when I'm acting goofy or whatever, but on a regular basis I'm like any other guy. Not normal, just someone that doesn't stick out. People usually say I dress too nice sometimes, but that's because my mom has always told us to look our best and have some sort of class. But I digress, it's hard to just be yourself sometimes, but its the best you can do. People will always say shit because they either feel threatened by their own insecurities and lack of courage or they are just douchebags looking for the wrong type of attention. Just be you, then you'll find some people who are like you and you wont have to worry about appealing to the masses. The mass is just a mass of shit anyways.

But if your looking on ways to get in better shape i recommend watching the movie Pumping Iron, its free on youtube in parts. I assume you dont want to be a body builder but it give some perspective on eating right and how to sculpt your body. Atleast watch the opening credits lol. Educate yourself Big Grin

or look into other skills such as woodworking or just making stuff, a positive "manly" hobby might help you in what you want. Me personally i started making furiniture. nothing fancy just simple things out of wood and nails that are functional and sometimes pretty Big Grin

Lol Yeah! You can work wood! xD

Oooooh man my humor is horrible.

Mrmatty376 Wrote:Lol Yeah! You can work wood! xD

Oooooh man my humor is horrible.

Lol i wasnt sure i should have said that but everyone loves "talent" and the only to have is to get it yourself, No one is bore with talent its learned. I think he should try new things, just needs to do them for himself.

Lol I meant wood as in...You know what, never mind.

But I get what you meant. I agree. I have a thing for people who play the piano/violin/cello. And people who know how to dance...I can't do anything ;_;

Lol i am watching Pumping Iron and am LMAO about when Arnold talks about CUMMING!

effeminate guys can tell you a lot about acceptance and the ability to love. If you are looking for a real person, a feminine gay man is it because lets be honest; how many men have had a 1600 calorie day today, no one. We all do the team thing at work come home and watch tv, read a book. How many of you will help pour a cement drive way, change out a ecu in a car, paint a 3 story house etc.

Real advice for men is let some feminine boy leak out for the partner. You will get the date quicker better.

there is no real use for a straight acting masculine man unless you need your car repaired or the grass cut. and cant you just do it your self.