Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me+Cute Boy+Tent=This Weekend
I am so excited I'm going to a music festival in North GA this weekend with a couple of my best friends. They recently introduced me to a new friend in their circle who happens to be a very attractive guy. I've only met him twice before but we really seem to click. I can make him laugh but not nearly as much as he can make me. He really likes my artwork a lot. umm similar taste in music, super fun to be around... idk im just excited and nervous. I'm sure that he at least knows I'm interested in boys. We were hanging out a couple nights ago drinking and I was struggling for ways to show him I was interested. We eventually stepped outside together for a cigarette and just had the best time joking around and talking about this weekend. I guess I'm nervous and looking for some good ice breakers or advice... idk regardless of what happens it will be an amazing weekend but I really do hope we spend a lot of time together. EXCITEMENT!!!

Best advice I can give you...BE YOURSELF. don't go all out trying to impress this guy. Enjoy his company and the company of your other friends to but be open to the idea of friends first then move on to other areas. Keep an eye out for signs from him but don't be disappointed if all it seems is he wants to be just friends. I hope things work out for you and most of all, enjoy life!!!

I would echo what's been said, be yourself. Smile And make sure you have fun than stressing trying to impress him because if it doesn't go down the way u wanted, at least u had fun!

So ended up finding out on the first night as we both drunkenly passed out in my tent that he is straight... at least i asked instead of making a move haha. he was very nice about it and said that he "gets that all the time" It didn't ruin my weekend at all but wtf!?!? i guess i need to order some better gaydar or just ask ?'s... idk