Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met someone (online) with potential...
http://www.viarail.ca/en/fares-and-packa...oCDJnw_wcB

[Image: data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4...55&scale=1]

10 hours 54 Minutes.

Or you could meet halfway.

reaper Wrote:You don't get my humor just yet.....you will!

Lol!

Oh I do I'm sarcastic myself lol

Rareboy Wrote:http://www.viarail.ca/en/fares-and-packa...oCDJnw_wcB

[Image: data=U4aSnIyhBFNIJ3A8fCzUmaVIwyWq6RtIfB4...55&scale=1]

10 hours 54 Minutes.

Or you could meet halfway.

It's too early to tell if i am really his kind of guy since I haven't layout all my cards yet but I can reassure you travelling time is really not an issue for me. I already did 25 hours of bus just to see a girl I had a crush on lol lol

C'mon [MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION], sex isn't about arriving in the fastest possible time! It's one of the most beautiful train rides in North America.

[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] No one said anything about sex, Pablo. The subject was travel time to engage in possible sex. Less than six hours or eleven hours and I bet the costs are about the same.

On one of them you don't have to worry about a baby vomiting on your head when the mom stands up behind you (been there and dealt with that!)

or have a creepy old man in the next seat try to feel you up while you doze ( about 4 times!)

OR reach your destination and find your luggage hasn't ( twice)

Or a day or two later -- discover you're coughing like the person who sat across the aisle from you for 11 hours... ( once)

After Jay arrives here the night of the 26th he and I have vowed that for the next 6 years will not step aboard a commercial form of transit for six years. If we can't drive there, screw it. Both of us have burned out on jets and I wouldn't consider a train.

Guys, every 2-3 weeks since mid September I've been taking off after my last class on Thursdays, heading out to drive 900 to 1500 miles always south for business AND FUN and to get out of the freezing cold up here.... and be back home on Sunday nights. Screw traveling any other way. I like being able to stop and do things on the way whenever I want to... meeting new people is always fun too.

There goes Virge, off on another trip to sell some rocks!

[Image: 18s0fm1bqex38jpg.jpg]

[Image: lightfightermobilitymountisthisAOKforhisego.jpg]