Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met someone (online) with potential...
MikeW Wrote:OMFG, this is SO much my own sexual fantasy -- being and having a sexual mentor.

( due to the GS laundromat being out of order.... MIke's other comments were edited until we have more cum towels)

My vote is go for it.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]↑↑↑↑
Fuck yeah you better go for it![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Confession time.. well not really a confession but straighten out something. I met Jay 27 December, 2005 and I was technically 19 that year -- except that my birthday is the last day of the year. I was really 18 -- doing my best not to let him know since he was WAY older than me, more sophisticated and experienced than I was.

He was my sexual mentor in some things and my willing guinea pig for others. Here's hints I can tell you from the "younger guy" perspective from the way he handled me.

Just accept that he's going to do some immature things and don't make a big deal out of them when he does. Maybe even make it something you can teach him to laugh about so he won't take himself so seriously. For me that was one of the best parts of being around Jay when I was a kid. He expected it and laughed about it and taught me not to try so hard to be something I wasn't able to be.

DONT let him have control to lead things in a relationship-like direction that he's got no experience with. Jay set down some ground rules that we were NOT going to be more than fuck buddies. Jay wanted me to date other guys and all that -- then come see him when I could or when I wanted to. I only had maybe 4 dates with guys in 4 years but the best thing about that rule was that my brain was growing up before there was any type of commitment.

And as far as the bondage -- IF IT WAS ME (ahem) again at that age I'd want to be introduced to it gradually without a conversation that starts like "Oh, by the way... I like to be tied up and maybe tie you up and get wild with things you really don't understand so let's get naked and let me show you all my ropes while I pour hot wax all over you and put clamps on your nipples."

Also think about making some videos. hahahhahahahha! You can count on MikeW & a few others buying the whole series.

MountLogan Wrote:Hey I am new here so what is this club and bondage thing your doing. I probably miss that part of you talking about it so i am curious what is and what your doing in this club. I would just like a better understanding because i've seen you and people referring to it a few time catching my interest. But you don't have to answer me if you don't feel like it.

I am just wondering why it would not be something to mention to him?

Anyway I hope it will workout because nothing like being with an inexperienced guy when you are inexperienced.

Hey man, in my previous threads I got into it in greater detail. But I basically came out by going to a gay bondage club in the city. At first I just watched, then got involved as a bottom, now I top and bottom. I'm not sure I can post the link in here but I'll send it to you. You can see for yourself. It's kink, BDSM.

Virge Wrote:
[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]↑↑↑↑
Fuck yeah you better go for it![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Confession time.. well not really a confession but straighten out something. I met Jay 27 December, 2005 and I was technically 19 that year -- except that my birthday is the last day of the year. I was really 18 -- doing my best not to let him know since he was WAY older than me, more sophisticated and experienced than I was.

He was my sexual mentor in some things and my willing guinea pig for others. Here's hints I can tell you from the "younger guy" perspective from the way he handled me.

Just accept that he's going to do some immature things and don't make a big deal out of them when he does. Maybe even make it something you can teach him to laugh about so he won't take himself so seriously. For me that was one of the best parts of being around Jay when I was a kid. He expected it and laughed about it and taught me not to try so hard to be something I wasn't able to be.

DONT let him have control to lead things in a relationship-like direction that he's got no experience with. Jay set down some ground rules that we were NOT going to be more than fuck buddies. Jay wanted me to date other guys and all that -- then come see him when I could or when I wanted to. I only had maybe 4 dates with guys in 4 years but the best thing about that rule was that my brain was growing up before there was any type of commitment.

And as far as the bondage -- IF IT WAS ME (ahem) again at that age I'd want to be introduced to it gradually without a conversation that starts like "Oh, by the way... I like to be tied up and maybe tie you up and get wild with things you really don't understand so let's get naked and let me show you all my ropes while I pour hot wax all over you and put clamps on your nipples."

Also think about making some videos. hahahhahahahha! You can count on MikeW & a few others buying the whole series.

Lol. This guy is 30. And it's not really like I have a lot to teach him. I've been gay for all of 2 months, and had sex 1 time a few days ago, got a bj by 2 dues, and gave 2 bjs. This is 100% more than him...but it's not a lot.

I'm not Yoda in this thing, I'm still a Padawan learner myself really!

Oh wow! And that cool you could just watched at first.
Thanks for sharing. It's quite fascinating you came out by going to a gay bondage club

MountLogan Wrote:Oh wow! And that cool you could just watched at first.
Thanks for sharing. It's quite fascinating you came out by going to a gay bondage club

It's certainly not the traditional coming out scenario.

reaper Wrote:It's certainly not the traditional coming out scenario.

It's not but why all have the same story lol. it's kind of refreshing and you will always have a kick ass coming out scenario.

well go for it and have fun and make sure there loads of fun for him too

Virge Wrote:well go for it and have fun and make sure there loads of fun for him too

Oh I will, and details will follow.

Reaper is a fast learner! Looking forward to more stories soon. Sounds like an interesting combo, you and this guy.

Am I the only one that wants to see Reaper and MountLogan exploring each other !?!?!?