Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Met someone (online) with potential...
Borg69 Wrote:Am I the only one that wants to see Reaper and MountLogan exploring each other !?!?!?

Not the only one!

Borg69 Wrote:Am I the only one that wants to see Reaper and MountLogan exploring each other !?!?!?

Where did you got this awesome idea lol?

MountLogan Wrote:Where did you got this awesome idea lol?

Looking at both your hot avatar pictures. Smile The mind wandered. Smile I liked where it went.

Exploring???? you mean like trekking into the jungle with wind animals and men with bones in their noses or "exploring" like probing and spelunking?

reaper Wrote:Not the only one!
Gee Reaper, are you slobbering yet? If so borrow [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] 's cum towel to wipe your face.

MountLogan Wrote:Where did you got this awesome idea lol?
If you're going to play the dumb blonde run get your hair color adjusted to match.

Yeh.... you guys would be hot together and you know it. What's the distance between Montreal and NYC???? Less than 6 hours? hahahahahha! I've been flying 8200 miles 4x a year to get laid for almost 9 years... Don't even whine about 6 hours... fill up the tank and go for it. international relationships are a great way to broaden your "boundaries."

Borg69 Wrote:Looking at both your hot avatar pictures. Smile The mind wandered. Smile I liked where it went.

Me too, I hear Canada is nice this time of year!

@ reaper

it's snowing and freaking cold lol

I used to ride the Montrealer a lot. Reaper, you hop on the train at Penn Station and 11 hours later you're in Montreal. If this happens I want a pic!

Camfer Wrote:I used to ride the Montrealer a lot. Reaper, you hop on the train at Penn Station and 11 hours later you're in Montreal. If this happens I want a pic!

I think the Montrealer have been closed for two decades now. Must have been a long time ago lol lol

Camfer Wrote:I used to ride the Montrealer a lot. Reaper, you hop on the train at Penn Station and 11 hours later you're in Montreal. If this happens I want a pic!

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]HUH????
Let me get this right.
You get on a train and ride for 11 hours for
a trip that's under 6 hours by car???? [/COLOR][/SIZE]

[Image: tumblr_mwtg09DnkH1t3r7cso1_500.gif]

MountLogan Wrote:@ reaper

it's snowing and freaking cold lol

You don't get my humor just yet.....you will!

Lol!