Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mommy, mommy, I wanna be a homophobe...!
MysteriousBoy Wrote:"How do you feel about other gay men who do stupid or foolish things to stand out?" No different than I would feel about straight men who do stupid and foolish things to stand out.

This :3

+ no matter what the sexuality, their's lots of anoying people out their!!

Hellie.....It would be much better if you focused on accepting yourself..if you are waiting for other people's approval and acceptance you will always be dissapointed. Intead of despair...try visually/mentally thanking the people who went before you and made it ALOT easier today than it has ever been.

Hopeful Michelle Wrote:I have a question for all the gay men on this site, "How do you feel about other gay men who do stupid or foolish things just to stand out?"...

I feel like they are very immature about their sexuality, and they feel that being Gay, Lesbian, Bi, Transgender, etc. make themselves up as a whole.

I beg to differ with that, I feel that sexuality is only one part of a human being.

When I see those who are trying to make a statement (I refer to it as 'queening out'), I tend to usually walk away from said scene. I will also want nothing to do with that person whatsoever, because the last thing I need is a Gay man totally in my face with his sexuality.

This world is not made up of black and white, gay and straight, etc. - And I wish a lot of Gay men in this world would share that type of attitude. Lets stop the catitude, shall we?

So true J (JtheYoungBear), I wouldn't say I'm gay but I know that I'm somehow different than all those uppity normal people and I really hate it when some gay guy is 'queening out' as you put it. Good term, by the way...!

Michelle

You guys would hate San Francisco.

Hopeful Michelle Wrote:So true J (JtheYoungBear), I wouldn't say I'm gay but I know that I'm somehow different than all those uppity normal people and I really hate it when some gay guy is 'queening out' as you put it. Good term, by the way...!

Michelle

Queening out, flaking out, there's so many ways to put it LOL

I have no problems talking with others that are Gay, especially revolving around the topic. I just can't stand the ones that are so damn proud that they have to flaunt it every. place. they. go.

I'm labelled as a 'Bear' in the community, am I proud of that? I have no right to be. It is just a label.
Am I proud of being Gay? I am proud of myself of finding out that aspect of my being. That doesn't mean I have to flaunt it.
Am I proud that I am of Swedish and Irish heritage? Again, that just makes one part of me.

eastofeden Wrote:You guys would hate San Francisco.

I would so love to go to San Fran one day.

I've been to Montreal, and stayed close to the 'Gay' sector of the city. So many bars, and the life is awesome there.

Hopeful Michelle Wrote:I have a question for all the gay men on this site, "How do you feel about other gay men who do stupid or foolish things just to stand out?"...

Lord, I can't stand questions regarding this topic. Because, it's just seems like a lottt of straight people constantly say "Well, gay people ...... so why is it different when straight people do it?"

It annoys me because it's 50000000% times more common in straight people than among gay people. How often do you hear a gay person killing another person for being straight?

Now, I'm sure there would be straight people out there who would be like "But still, someone was killed whether they were straight or gay" ... BS...

So, to answer your question: I hate all stupid foolish people. Gay or Straight. But lets get real.... The problem in "stupidness and foolishness" regarding accepting people for their sexuality is much much much much much much much much much much by a factor of a billion times more common in straight people...

GayBoiCharlotte Wrote:... it's 50000000% times more common

... regarding accepting people for their sexuality is much much much much much much much much much much by a factor of a billion times more common ...
I've no idea what that means, but it sounds quite a lot Wink

GayBoiCharlotte Wrote:50000000% times more common in straight people than among gay people and sexuality is much much much much much much much much much much by a factor of a billion times more common in straight people...

I can honestly say and I think others will agree that you are way over-abundantly expressive and it is so damn cute...

Please understand that I didn't make that comment as a gay man because I'm not a gay man but I am a homosexual woman so maybe that would apply to me. What do you think, are the same things expected from homosexual women as from homosexual men...?

I believe this is a topic we can all get in on too so share your thoughts here...!