Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mommy, mommy, I wanna be a homophobe...!
Hopeful Michelle Wrote:I can honestly say and I think others will agree that you are way over-abundantly expressive and it is so damn cute...

Please understand that I didn't make that comment as a gay man because I'm not a gay man but I am a homosexual woman so maybe that would apply to me. What do you think, are the same things expected from homosexual women as from homosexual men...?

I believe this is a topic we can all get in on too so share your thoughts here...!

I definitely find that my statements can contrast to Lesbians as well as Gays. Just from my own experiences, I have talked with a lot of Lesbians who just twisted everything into a Gay vs. straight perspective. Just so narrow-minded.

And then I have encountered Lesbians who are so against men, it is not even funny. Nothing like saying 'excuse me' to a woman all butched up, and having her turn around and go 'I'm gonna kick your ass for invading my space!' - all because I was male?? Get over yourself.

OMG yes, I agree and I've known lesbian women who would say they are disgusted by the thought of a penis. I'm like, "Why? It's not the penis that can or has done you any harm, it's the person behind it really?" but she would just shrug her shoulders and walk away...

I don't know, it just aggravates me that so many people can be so ignorant or blind about something that can be so very painful to other people. My on-going comment is: "Can't We All Just Get Along?"

Hopeful Michelle Wrote:I can honestly say and I think others will agree that you are way over-abundantly expressive and it is so damn cute...

Please understand that I didn't make that comment as a gay man because I'm not a gay man but I am a homosexual woman so maybe that would apply to me. What do you think, are the same things expected from homosexual women as from homosexual men...?

I believe this is a topic we can all get in on too so share your thoughts here...!

ha ha, oh no. I wasn't directing my comment at you at all.

No. I think Gay's & lesbians are worlds apart.

How so?

In your opinion, what sets gays and lesbians worlds apart...?

Michelle