Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most romantic languages in the world!
Lovely Nat King Cole with his English accent singing Spanish and Portuguese songs from Latin America does it for me too. This would woo me perfectly.

Here's the version with the English translation and the original lyrics.

Cridders88 Wrote:You're certainly the latter.

[COLOR="Red"]
[SIZE="6"]
Really? Just a common sense which you have none... Can a non-romantic create a post like this.. maybe a non-romantic will just coerce or oppose or contradicts this idea because they just want to hate and bully and it's not love and thus not romantic at all.. but they will never create a post like this only one or two will believe you that tells so much of you... your character and personality...
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

princealbertofb Wrote:Lovely Nat King Cole with his English accent singing Spanish and Portuguese songs from Latin America does it for me too. This would woo me perfectly.

That looks like something id be into, but unfortunately that link doesnt work for me - maybe its a regional thing?

The notion that some languages are more romantic, poetic, however you want to call it, does make sense to me. It's true that the accent plays a big role: I've heard english men who sound like they're constantly chewing shit, and others who could almost give me a boner by just listening to them; similarly, there are italians whose speech resembles poetry, and italians with an accent so gross I feel the urge of punching them in the face. But then we have those languages with barely any vowels, and those which simply sound awful, period.
Some languages are just more delicate and easy on the ear.

Y desde ese día supe que estaba hecho para ti... que no quería pasar un día más sin estar a tu lado, de la forma más sutil me hice adicto a tu cuerpo, y aunque fue caótico me atrapó tu encanto, estoy orgulloso de ser tuyo, aquella frase que siempre estuvo oculta, ahora se vuelve espontánea la digo con sencillez ya que se que es para ti. Cuanto me has hecho, cuanto te amo...

That's something that I've just made, but how can you find something "sexy" if you can't understand it?

Most romantic -language-? Who cares?

Twist strolls his sexy ass my way, smirks in that special way he has and swings a fist before asking if I wanna fuck? I'm there...and he can ask it in ANY language he wants. Still gonna rev my engine just fine....

I don't even have to understand it, so long as I understand his intent and that body language.

Emiliano Wrote:That looks like something id be into, but unfortunately that link doesnt work for me - maybe its a regional thing?
[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION], look for YouTube videos of Nat King Cole with the Spanish songs album. I think it's called ''Español... '' You're bound to find a source that works for you, hon.

Y desde ese día supe que estaba hecho para ti... que no quería pasar un día más sin estar a tu lado, de la forma más sutil me hice adicto a tu cuerpo, y aunque fue caótico me atrapó tu encanto, estoy orgulloso de ser tuyo, aquella frase que siempre estuvo oculta, ahora se vuelve espontánea la digo con sencillez ya que se que es para ti. Cuanto me has hecho, cuanto te amo...

That's something that I've just made, but how can you find something "sexy" if you can't understand it?

¡qué maravilloso, [MENTION=23908]Shawn[/MENTION] !

Gideon Wrote:Most romantic -language-? Who cares?

Twist strolls his sexy ass my way, smirks in that special way he has and swings a fist before asking if I wanna fuck? I'm there...and he can ask it in ANY language he wants. Still gonna rev my engine just fine....

I don't even have to understand it, so long as I understand his intent and that body language.

That's because I know how to speak your language, man.