• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most romantic languages in the world!
French
Italian
Spanish
English
Filipino

French sounds good. So does Italian.
I heard Italian and Spanish speakers but they were not much different to me. Or maybe I just remember it wrongly.
English doesnt sound hot. but there is an exception! In real life English, it's not hot. But when they talk like in BBC radios, it sounds hot. BBC also has many people from all around the world, but some mid-aged people on BBC sound hot Big Grin. Maybe it's tune of the voice.
Filipino - I just watched few videos, it doesnt sound hot, either. it's still a nice language Smile.

Zen Wrote:Yeah I agree that it's the accent. As an English speaker hearing different accents speaking in English is quite sexy :-))

Accents used to do it for me big time, but I've spent so much time with people with the accents I found attractive before that it's outworn its novelty. Any kind of Irish accent was always my biggest weakness when I was younger. Scottish is also kinda hot.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Scottish Smile im from Yorkshire and were kind of brutal with our language but all my family are still in Scotland - nothing hotter than a Scots mans patter

I quite like the sound of Italian and Spanish accents, think I prefer Italian. Have a soft spot for the Irish accent too.

Regionally, I quite like the Yorkshire accent Matty, having lived in Leeds for a few years. I always found it cute Confusedmile:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Bookworm Wrote:I quite like the sound of Italian and Spanish accents, think I prefer Italian. Have a soft spot for the Irish accent too.

Regionally, I quite like the Yorkshire accent Matty, having lived in Leeds for a few years. I always found it cute Confusedmile:

are you sure - we abbreviate everything and every second word is a swear word Smile we dont mince our words either - i hear were worse than Geordies to understand - and that came from a Spanish guy lol

I know a guy who speaks Yoruba and I could listen to him talk all day...
I also find Thai, German, Turkish, Russian, Arabic, and Farsi to be really sexy.

I once dated a guy with a New Zealand accent, it was sexy as hell.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

The results were based on volumes and volumes and countless of written and spoken words, poems, love letters, novels, stories, songs and sweet words uttered to their lovers, inamorata, suitors or whatever you call it using deep words and terms, colorful entries and deep connotations and meaning, invocations and symbolism, euphemism and other metaphors and methods etc. ..

matty7 Wrote:are you sure - we abbreviate everything and every second word is a swear word Smile we dont mince our words either - i hear were worse than Geordies to understand - and that came from a Spanish guy lol

It's an honest, down to earth accent, and it was new to me back then, so yeah, I found it has a rugged charm Confusedmile:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

I'd have to say FORTRAN.