Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most romantic languages in the world!
French is totally sexy. I also like English and Czech (I don't know it, but it sounds interesting)

bootsguy Wrote:The results were based on volumes and volumes and countless of written and spoken words, poems, love letters, novels, stories, songs and sweet words uttered to their lovers, inamorata, suitors or whatever you call it using deep words and terms, colorful entries and deep connotations and meaning, invocations and symbolism, euphemism and other metaphors and methods etc. ..

You can write a love letter in any language and it's still romantic, regardless of whether it's a popular language or not.

Where is the link to the ''sweet words'' they studied that were spoken to lovers? You think in order to be romantic with your lover one should speak in French rather than the language their lover understands? That's misunderstanding it completely.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

meridannight Wrote:You can write a love letter in any language and it's still romantic, regardless of whether it's a popular language or not.

Where is the link to the ''sweet words'' they studied that were spoken to lovers? You think in order to be romantic with your lover one should speak in French rather than the language their lover understands? That's misunderstanding it completely.

[COLOR="Red"]
These are the most romantic languages in the world one can hear sweetest lover would feel the most romantic love they could ever feel.... [/COLOR]

meridannight Wrote:You can write a love letter in any language and it's still romantic, regardless of whether it's a popular language or not.

I'm pretty sure there is no study at all and this is actually just Bootsguy's opinion. Hence why he just keeps repeating himself without offering any link to these "studies". Bootsguy doesn't like hearing opinions differing to his nor will have a sensible, balanced discussion with you so I wouldn't waste your breath.

[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]ROMANTIC PEOPLE KNOWS AND FEEL DEEP INSIDE THEIR HEART AND SOUL THE LANGUAGE OF ROMANCE... APPARENTLY, THERE'S ONLY A VERY FEW ROMANTIC PEOPLE HERE MOST ARE NOT NOT LOVABLE AT ALL.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These are the most romantic languages in the world one can hear sweetest lover would feel the most romantic love they could ever feel....

MultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMulti

....[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Personally I find people people who speak in emojis with generous helpings of CAPS LOCK a real turn on. Now there's the language of lurrrrrrrve.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

bootsguy Wrote:[SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]ROMANTIC PEOPLE KNOWS AND FEEL DEEP INSIDE THEIR HEART AND SOUL THE LANGUAGE OF ROMANCE... APPARENTLY, THERE'S ONLY A VERY FEW ROMANTIC PEOPLE HERE MOST ARE NOT NOT LOVABLE AT ALL.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These are the most romantic languages in the world one can hear sweetest lover would feel the most romantic love they could ever feel....

MultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMultiMulti

....[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You're certainly the latter.

Cridders88 Wrote:You're certainly the latter.

[SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]

WILL A NON ROMANTIC PERSON CREATE THIS POST IF HE IS NOT ROMANTIC? STUPID DUMB LOL..... LACK OF ATTENTION FROM SOMEONE UNAPPRECIATED PATHETIC JERK WHO IS NON ROMANTIC... FULL OF HATRED AND ENVY. who looks like a monster inside out..SORRY IF NO ONE APPRECIATE YOU BECAUSE you just like to BULLY SOMEONE online, INSULT AND HUMILIATE SOMEONE... Actually I am scared and terrified of you because YOU ARE PURE EVIL. SON OF SATAN AND from the clan of demons... YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE SO SAD THERE ARE LOTS OF PATHETIC UNAPPRECIATED JERKS LURKING AROUND... You think you can bully me, insult or humiliate me think again... I fight evil people like you who is a son of Satan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TA HAHAHAHAHAHA

ROMANTIC PEOPLE KNOWS AND FEEL DEEP INSIDE THEIR HEART AND SOUL THE LANGUAGE OF ROMANCE... APPARENTLY, THERE'S ONLY A VERY FEW ROMANTIC PEOPLE HERE MOST ARE NOT NOT LOVABLE AT ALL.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

LJay Wrote:You guys have any places we can hear these things?

Being raised in the Midwest US and then transplanted to the South is a handicap.

Hey, [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION]. listen to BBC Radio Four for example... There's the Archers (a soap that has been running for over 60 years I think), where all the people who, although they all live in the same village, have a bunch of different accents. Adam's husband Ian for example is Irish. You might also hear a few politicians with Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Midlands accents on such programmes as Any Questions .... that would be a place to hear those. I just love to hear the female leader of the Welsh party Plaid Cymru , Leanne Wood, whose accent is just charmingly lilting.
[Image: 5804845614_16754a9c13_o.jpg]
You could also follow some of the programmes of BBC World Service where you'll hear even more accents, including all sorts of people from all over the world speaking English with their accents (Spanish, French, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Nigerian etc....)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08q7l8j Any questions?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08qxfcj The Archers (everyday in the evening for 15 minutes, and then an omnibus on Sundays - link given)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldserviceradio/p...les#on-now World Service schedule...

I have followed soaps in Portuguese and never fail to find it a beautiful language...
Here's the Eurovision song to prove my point. Amar Pelos Dois. To love for both of us.