Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Biggest Confession
Hey after going through your post,I too have a similar story and i have shared my story here too almost a yr ago..But yes i loathed myself and guilty when i tried my hands on my str8 cousin..as he is younger than me and i have seen him since he was a baby,however i controlled my temptation and overcome my problem(afterall no 1 can help in this,you got to control it)..But i did have sex with one of cousins when we were around 8yrs,it was consensual.We used to play rape scenes(inspired by movies),though we didnt understand what we were doin but we used to enjoy..but it automatically stopped when we turned 18-19..Now we don't even talk about it but banter is still friendly..But i don't feel guilty of that sexual encounter as it was consensual and we were kids..but yes,i accept that no matter what,i have done wrong and went against our ethics.So,in a society,one should sticks to its society norms..but still if you have the urge of doing it with them despite of trying hard and even they are also welcoming then i would say go for it..afterall its consensual and they don't have pussy..There are some religions like muslim and a 10percent of hindus get married to their cousins and uncles however large portion of hindus consider that a taboo.If anyone disagrees to my advise,keep it within you..

If the persons who did it liked it then i dont see the ''wrong'' point in that. If you don't like something then don't do it, nobody's forcing you to do it but shut the hell up if you're gonna correct people by yelling at them your own toughts. Every one of us is different, we have our own choices and feelings, you can't manipulate people by your ''right scala'' its your right not mine. Morals? Disgusting? I think you people are way worse than disgusting by insulting someone for WHAT YOU THİNK AND BELİEVE. Being gay or straight, muslim or christian or what ever, we're trying to LİVE and if all you do is making selfish comments, personally i dont give a cr.p about you. And im not gonna apologise because im so sick of people like that. No body gives you the right to judge, you're not better than the rest of the human kind.

Gay incest to me... I wouldn't ever... But if you think about it... We aren't going to reproduce and have hideous babies so what's the issue.

Could be hot I guess.

Cuddles Wrote:This is about as creepy as it gets.
It is disgusting, disturbing, and has no place on this forum let alone civilised society.

And whats worse is there are people defending him.

Are there no morals left any more?

What kind of forum have I joined?

This whole topic is disgusting.

Nice going. Probably the reaction he wanted and hoped for.

Old thread is old

Miles Wrote:Old thread is old

Oh, right, conversation ages. I must be getting old.

trent69 Wrote:Gay incest to me... I wouldn't ever... But if you think about it... We aren't going to reproduce and have hideous babies so what's the issue.

straight people don't have to make a baby every time they have sex , and can actually take very effective precautions against that ...

[Image: ThreadNecromancy.jpg]

Pix Wrote:[Image: ThreadNecromancy.jpg]

Well, for us it is. The OP won't be interested in the new answers either, but there is a lot of new members or visitors coming every day who may be interested in something that, for us, has been dead for some time.
And we may profit from their answers too.
Just a thought.

I had a cousin once who was....well, lets say, a very young Chris Evans type...but had VERY bright blond hair....
[Image: chris_evans004b.jpg]

We were only about 15 I think, but we both were pretty much on the verge of "getting it on" when we were interrupted. It never happened though. By the time I was out of high school and had a job, he was married and had a kid. Oh well.

Saw him at a family reunion several years later. OMG he was still F I N E !!!!! Boy had some messed up genes though....his little girl REALLY needed a paper bag over her head!!!!
I know thats horrible to say, but its true. I couldnt stay long after he showed up....I still wanted him BAD. If you guys keep up with my rants on here, you know I DONT condone cheating of any kind, much less want to be with a married man.........but HE is the exception.

You might say he is my "freebie", as my sister would call it.

Well, thats the ONLY deep seated confession you will ever squeeze outta me....so be happy with what you got. LOL