Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bf doesn't want to have sex with me...
My bf doesn't want to have sex?

He's 43,I'm 27.
We date for a few months then got in a relationship months everything was going in a good way, but I've noticed he acts different,doesn't text,call,or chase me like used to do it. And what It makes me get pissed is that wherever a friend text or call he pick up the phone and answers them.hes using some apps,and whenever I ask him he says he's just looking for friends

Other thing that I don't like it's that whenever we're in bed I try to touch him tease him and have some fun, but he turns around and says good night.
I don't know if it because he's been having stress with family,work and other stuff. But I'm getting over it cause I don't know what to do I like him a lot, but for me it seems like he doesn't have the same feelings for me like I do for him.. I

I hope someone can give me some advice,I want to talk to him but I don't know what to says,cause I don't know if I should brake up with him. I don't wanna get more hurt than I already am.

I think you should be upfront and ask him. It is very fishy. From what I read so far, it sounds to me that he moved on with you, or he could be just really stressed. It could be anything. Rather regret, than wonder, so sit him down and see what's up.

Yeah, as the other poster said you are going to have to talk to him. Something is clearly up for him if this is very different to how he has been in the past, and you can't just let that slid and not offer some amount of help to him.

Can you clarify if you two are living together, living together just sometimes (like weekends) or not?

And, are you ever having romantic episodes, or is this his constant behavior?

"He doesn't text call or chase me"
TBH, it sounds like a str8 marriage, why chase what you already have? He might have some issues that lower his sex drive, perhaps some meds. for high blood pressure or anti depressants.
If he always grabs the phone it could show some insecurity or maybe some control issues.

You guys need to have a talk.

Either he's just not that into you or his testosterone levels need to be checked.

Risicv Wrote:I want to talk to him but I don't know what to say....

Your post makes it clear. You can all but read that to him out loud. Smile

Lex

I know men and I bet this is a case of erectile dysfunction. Sex is much more than a hard penis but many guys don't realise that and usually avoid intimacy in those cases. ED, however, is nothing to be ashamed of and it is easily treatable today. Anyway, whatever the explanation, I suggest you don't make a big deal of it. If you really like him, be subtle, be patient and don't rush things.

How many relationships has he been in?

How long have they lasted?

These types of questions you need to ask yourself, if the answer is 'many' and 'short term' then you have a good base of the way he operates.

While we can strike up his disinterest in sex to E.D. what is more telling is his disinterest in you.

If you two have only been a thing for a few months chances are he got bored, you turned out not being what he wanted.

These apps and looking for 'just friends' is most likely him looking for a replacement boy.

I'm sorry. but from everything you wrote, how you said it to me it sounds like he is just no longer into you and is unable/unwilling to let you go or tell you its over.

You need to ask him point blank what is going on. If he hems and haws over it, or tries to get out of the conversation ask him point blank if he is tired of his old toy and looking for a new toy.

It will piss him off, this accusation, but you will be getting him to say something which in anger people tend to tip their hand more than when they have their rational hat on.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:Can you clarify if you two are living together, living together just sometimes (like weekends) or not?

And, are you ever having romantic episodes, or is this his constant behavior?

Finally darn it, someone asking the right questions before assuming any ill-fated possible situations