Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My boyfriend misses sex with women (I think)
nah we've tried fingers, which worked alright... I can't really get my penis in there. And yes we've done oral and I've gone down on his ass before in a hot tub and the shower. I know he likes it, and yes we do talk, a lot.. (I have a tendency to over-think things and I also think out loud). He does love me a lot and has no thoughts of leaving me or cheating on me, I just remember a couple of times the mentioning of girl sex and I know that's what he likes. I just want to convince him otherwise!

We're still in the process of talking about it, I don't really know what to do about it because he doesn't really have any gay friends either so I'm sure all of his straight buddies are always talking about girl sex. And yes I know anal isn't the only way to have sex but I just want to have it! It's worked with anyone else I've tried it with and I want there to be penetration that isn't the mouth Tongue or ear or armpit or whatever else everyone who doesn't do anal is "just as satisfied with"...

I know that sounded dickish but he's mentioned stuff like that to me too, like "carezza" or whatever, we could get on an emotionally close level and cuddle, and we do stuff like that already. But I just want him to think that I am just as satisfying as a woman.

Anyway, sorry to rant.

Counselor Wrote:What kind of gay sex are you having that is unnatural?!

*pen/paper ready*

Please be very specific.

oh come on, I typed out what I meant by that afterward! It makes sense to me. Penises are meant to go in those holes girls have... not so much the ass, even though they can.