Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice /:
I miss my first love.. ik what you people think "when your 15 you dont love anyone" well actually, she was my first and only so yea.. but like.. i cant get over her.. when we where together i would do anything for her... i tryed to change myself to be whatever she wanted. i would do anything to make her happy, even let her cheat. she would yell at me all the time and controll me. she treated me like crap. wells he left me but now when i date someone, all i can think about is her. i want her back. id take all the abuse again just for her to be mine. but she doesnt want me.... and i cant find anyone else that gave me those feelings of love and i dont care much about them... i cant get myself to have an attachment for them. i just want my first love... she was my first gf, the first girl i had sex with and my first love... i wanna either get her back or get over her... what do i do????:frown:

sex? at 15? CRUDE. but anyway- are you sure that you haven't mind raped yourself because you had sex with her at an early age and that you think you love her?

maybe now that your older, or your thinking about the future you think you'll never share the same experiance? that nothing else will compare to that one special night (or day)?

Time kills everything, including negitive emotions. Think of the magnitude of your city alone. that you found "the one" in your very own back yard. You haven't even seen the world yet. You will find something better than a peice of turd that controlled you. Stop sharing parasitic relationships and start looking for something REAL. You don't live forever- are you really going to give her the cards and let her control you even after she's gone? YOUR FREE NOW. YOU CAN LOVE AGAIN. Why are you wasting your only life waiting for someone so vile to return to you? GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE is all i can say. take what you learned and put it to good use.

or perhaps- you have learned nothing?

Rolleyes

ManicLewis21 Wrote:sex? at 15? CRUDE. but anyway- are you sure that you haven't mind raped yourself because you had sex with her at an early age and that you think you love her?

maybe now that your older, or your thinking about the future you think you'll never share the same experiance? that nothing else will compare to that one special night (or day)?

Time kills everything, including negitive emotions. Think of the magnitude of your city alone. that you found "the one" in your very own back yard. You haven't even seen the world yet. You will find something better than a peice of turd that controlled you. Stop sharing parasitic relationships and start looking for something REAL. You don't live forever- are you really going to give her the cards and let her control you even after she's gone? YOUR FREE NOW. YOU CAN LOVE AGAIN. Why are you wasting your only life waiting for someone so vile to return to you? GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE is all i can say. take what you learned and put it to good use.

or perhaps- you have learned nothing?

Rolleyes

it wasnt just "one special night". we had sex thruought our relationship. and ive had sex with other people but im not attached to them like i was with her. i did love her. i loved her more than anything and i just cant let go... we had a future planned. i was gonna get a job and save up to buy an apartment. when i turned 18 i was gonna move out and she was gonna come with me and we where gonna get married someday... i was only 14 when we got together. (now im 15 when we got back together). but its ust like... no one else can ever compair to her...

those are childrens fables at that age. nothing but games. everyone knows the things said durning that time never happen. save yourself the sorrow and the time. move on. if you keep saying she cant be replaced. She will never be replaced because you'll never give anyone else a fair chance. pfft she's probably forgotten about you and those plans by now. things happen, dont dwell on it! take your time, but DO NOT DWELL.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:those are childrens fables at that age. nothing but games. everyone knows the things said durning that time never happen. save yourself the sorrow and the time. move on. if you keep saying she cant be replaced. She will never be replaced because you'll never give anyone else a fair chance. pfft she's probably forgotten about you and those plans by now. things happen, dont dwell on it! take your time, but DO NOT DWELL.

but we where seriouse this time.... she promised she would never leave...

and what did she do? she left right? promises can be broken, faith can be broken. trust can be shattered. i takes two for that stuff to stay alive. thats how relationships prosper. if one side doesnt pull their weight everything falls apart. Dont make excuses for her betrayal. she failed you didnt. You can walk away from that relationship with some experiance, or be just like her and walk away with nothing but shattered fragments of something that should have never been.

she shouldnt have came back to me the first time if she didnt plan on actually staying... i gave everything i had to try and make it work... i gave in to what she wanted but i still wasnt good enough... but i feel bad for her too.. shes gonna get hurt out there... people are gonna use her and hurt her... if she just wouldve stayed i wouldve protected her...

that is her fault. not yours. so quit blaming youself for her personal problems

cant help it dude. im not heartless. i still care about her. this world is a scary place when your all alone. i dont want anything happening to her. i want her to be loved and protected... and im the only person that can make sure NOTHING hurts her... i'll be her personal punching bag if she just comes home where she's missed and wanted...

Gallant- but self destructive. sometimes you have to be heartless to those that ARE heartless- for them to ACTUALLY LEARN SOMETHING.