Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice /:
if im heartless to her, i'll feel bad. plus, thats bad karma for me... then if i have bad karma, then i'll always feel like crap beacuse i was so mean. karma bites you in the ass...

ZombieSlayer Wrote:tryed to change myself
ZombieSlayer Wrote:let her cheat.
ZombieSlayer Wrote:yell at me all the time
ZombieSlayer Wrote:controll me.
ZombieSlayer Wrote:treated me like crap
ZombieSlayer Wrote:left me
ZombieSlayer Wrote:she doesnt want me

be honest kid, are you smoking crack?

ZombieSlayer Wrote:get over her

you answered your own question

if it was easy to get over her, dont you think i would have done it already?

karma has nothing to do with being mean to someone thats just a disgusting excuse for a human. punish those that deserve it, dont praise them. geez.

jeez man chill... shes just a kid. dont bully her.. i do still love that "discusting excuse for a human". she was my girl at one point..chill. yeah she was mean and shit but she probly thought i deserved it, hell maybe i did deserve it, idk..

don't you love it when someone asks for advice when they don't really want any,only to wallow in self pity.

simon Wrote:don't you love it when someone asks for advice when they don't really want any,only to wallow in self pity.

dude you need to chill the fuck out. dont come on my thing and be an asshole. go and mess with someone else. actually the cat guy up there helped and i think im going to follow up on his advice fo real. so shut the fuck up.

ZombieSlayer Wrote:dude you need to chill the fuck out. dont come on my thing and be an asshole. go and mess with someone else. actually the cat guy up there helped and i think im going to follow up on his advice fo real. so shut the fuck up.

potty mouth!

potty mouth? ...yeah im the childish one here :p

ZombieSlayer Wrote:potty mouth? ...yeah im the childish one here :p

lol look up the word!