Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice to an old question
Hello everybody!
I am new to the forum and really new to asking questions on forums so here goes.
Ok, I am a bi male that has found a very nice gay man. He is a bit older but I really like him. To date we have not had sex but have fooled around a lot. I guess my question is. how do I trust someone? I want to go the next step and sleep with him but I am scared.

I really like this guy a lot and he sees very nice. It is more than just sex with us but he seems very interested in sex. Not sure what to do. How do ya tell if someone is looking for more than a roll in the sack? What a crazy question.

Any advice? Otr am I crazy?

How do you trust someone, well you reach a point where you decide that the risk of trusting someone is worth the gamble. The is no sure fire way of investing your trust in someone and knowing for certain that it wont be abused. I set myself a rule some time ago, trust everyone - once. If the trust is abused, then the trust is gone.

How to be sure he is not just after sex, well what I would do is have the conversation with him about where he wants things to go, and then you can judge for yourself.

Take a chance, live a little, love a little and enjoy it all