Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nervous, Help!!!
Best way to go in my opinion, Jay. Working it out with your mum sounds like a fantastic idea... At least she won't take the cr*p, will she?

go see the baby mate - the new bornwill be the center of attention so try your best to brush off any crap that comes your way - be the mature man as u say and dont rise to the bait... remember this kid is goin to look up to you when they grow !!

Hi there,
Dont ever feel judged by your own kind... If you get that feeling it is a sign of jelousy... Of course you have nothing to be jelous of at the end of the day your sister is popping a child out into the world to increase the population.. That bit is normal.. In life we will get along with some people and not with others.. Me and my brother always fought over things that are stupid and maybe you should try what I did to resolve it... First off think why does your sister make your blood boil?? Is it the attitude??? wealth??? family respect???? Whatever the reason speak with her... Now a new generation has xcome along it is time to resolve these situations immediately.. You stated your the responsible one... Show her by inviting her to a conversation about things going on and how they are affecting you... Ask her if she thinks the family judge you.. This may be or seem a stupid idea but you learn alot by asking stupid questions... Siblings wont always get on but they are ment to stand by till death... Not every sibling does but im sure half do..

Dont panic have a chat and resolve the situation.. She will come round in time... Could another piece to play be the fact shes had a baby and everyones attention is there??? If so dont panic because babies are like novelties.. They wear off

Kindest regards

zeon x

p.s If she p[isses ya off and u feel down or whatever remember ya still got us lot here on the forum Smile

XoXMistahJayXoX Wrote:Well, my sister is one of those people that'll nitpick at everything last time i went up there she was making fun of my vocie she just makes me feel very uncomoftable with myself, she's just someone that pushes you to the extent of wanting to hurt someone, and my brothers daughter has done so much harm to my family, and i know both of those girls would start something and it'd make me wanna flip out, but i've already talked to mum about it, so were gonna work something out hopefully.

Jay,
iresspective of how you may appear or speak ignore the crap she says... Hold ya head high mate and live life to the full.. Your find if you rise above it let her say what she wants it will sort itself out.. My brother suffers from ADHD and his 27!!! Still comes out with childish homophobic remarks but if i bit everytime he called me a willy warmer, fudge packer, gay grinder, etc etc etc i got a very long list I would end up cutting him out of my life.. Dont panic or let ya sister get ya down hodl ya head high and say I am who i am and you cant change me... Maybe write a letter to her and download a song by lee ryan.. - I am who I am... Make her listen to it it helps people understand

kindest regards

zeon x

Go and see your young nephew, he is the person you are visiting. Wear some mature clothes and behave like a mature adult which you say you are. Forget the family dramas and crap, been polite to everyone but keep away from anybody who aggravates you. If needed take a leak or make up some excuse to leave the room if its get bad. If you ignore the crap about you they will find another subject or person to talk about when they realised you are not taking the bait.

You can choose you friends but not your family, leave them to their sad lives and move on.