Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Never fell in love with a guy before
I know this guy for like years. We never really talked. We just went to the same school. He is very mysterious (I like mysterious people. It makes me want to learn more about them), very quiet and I just saw from his eyes that he went trough alot. This year my friend became friends with him. So automatically we started talking too. We were kind of cold to eachother but after a schooltrip for a week we opened more to eachother. After the trip we started to text eachother. Sometimes at school he unexpectedly wrapped his arms around my shoulders and we would walk like that. After the school hours we smoked cigarettes with friends and everytime I wanted to give him a hug and did it. I texted him after if he gets annoyed when I hug him and he said that he didn't mind it. He always says that he is happy that he met me. We gave a party with my friend because it was the end of school. I got drunk and the next day he said that he always looked after me (trying to make me get up, let me sit on a chair,...). After a week I went to vacation. I started feeling empty and depressed. I wasn't smiling anymore. He always came in to my mind and that's where I knew I was in love. I was never really in love before, ofcourse I liked some girls but never really felt this way. In vacation he always texted me how my day was. In a late night I sended him that I was feeling down and lonely. He said that he is always there for me no matter what and that I shouldn't feel lonely. From that night he always texts goodnight messages with heart symbols almost everyday.

I just can't live without him. I will do anything for him.

Is he in love with me too? What do you guys think? and sorry for my English.

... man I feel like I'm in the same situation as you. I just keep it or try to keep it at a friend level. It seems like you guys are really close, maybe you can tell him what you just posted, its harder than it sounds. Welcome to the forums

Sounds like you both our in love and i hope you 2 will try to get closer. If its meant to be you will know. All i can say is if you want it to get serious make your move. Good luck and hope you have found your soulmate.

I'm not sure, but I'd be hopefull
hope is a good thing, and even if he doesn't now, you can hope he will
I hope that hings go well with you, and welcome

Needless to say you are obviously both in love with each other. Your experience since you first met him explains that you were the one he has so long been waiting for. He is your first true love and probably your dearest one. Go ahead and tell him, don't waste any more second, love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet.

Tell him how you feel. He has given you plenty of reasons to think that he has feelings for you too. Don't ask him how he feels first, just straight up say what you feel.

Have you had his penis in your mouth?
That may be a good indicator....

Otherwise, I agree with Cuddly.

Something along the lines of..."damn dude, this is probably the gayest thing ever, but every time I think of you, I get all tingly in my naughty bits and it's followed by warm fuzzies! Sooo gay for you!"

Tell him how you feel. Hope for the best.

tell you like my roomie tells me when i get all soft headed over a girl

"maybe you need a puppy"

Love does not come around very often in life. Treasure it as the precious thing it is.