Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy here :) Straight but curious
I agree with you dfiant.

TomStatic Wrote:Welcome Smile
nice to meet ya
what sort of look would u want to give your self ? Smile

Thanks Static! Smile

- Well, I'm looking for inspiration, and I found a thread that said "Stud of the day" here on the forum. I went through the whole thread and ended up saving 20 pictures or something, of men I thought looked beautiful and amazing. As I am a new member here, I'm not allowed to post pictures yet Sad !

I like tha "typical" tan model with crazy muscle definition, and a .."thick" beard that is short in length..what do you call that??? :confused:

Ok kinda sucks I can't show you pictures, because that would make it easier.

- Ill

dfiant Wrote:G Day and welcome.

Straight women can admire other womens beauty and no one thinks twice about it...it's a women's thing.

A straight bloke see's beauty in another bloke and all of a sudden he is gross or gay?

There is an anomaly there somewhere as we all should be able to appreciate the beauty in each other without the fear of being ostricised regardless of gender and sexuality.

Bloke should be free to hug each other as a greeting rather than just shake hands and called each other 'Mate'.

You don't see as many women commiting violent crimes as men, maybe the men haven't had enough hugs.

You're absolutely right, Difiant! Usually, when I'm out with my "mates" ( Wink ) I have to cover up my comment when I see a good looking guy. I'll have to go "Wow, he must be doing good with the ladies" or "..I'm just saying, if I HAD to sleep with a dude..probably be him" . I can't just say "Wow, he looks amazing" because then they'll see me as a bit weird. Smile It's sad.

- Ill

Il...u look good from whatI see in your avatar pic.

Hello and Welcome make yourself at home.

Welcome! Wavey

LatinCoffee Wrote:Il...u look good from whatI see in your avatar pic.

Oh well thank you very much ! Smile Good looks you've got there yourself Wink

Is there a certain thread or anything like that, where looks are discussed and opinions given? Clothing, products etc. etc. ??

-- And thank you everyone who has welcomed me to the forum! I appreciate it indeed Smile