Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New one here longhard life
Nice to meet you Wavey

Darius Wrote:Now you can catch up on your masturbation, right?:eyebrow-wiggle-smil

Going to need to after viewing the "is it rude to eat on the couch?" thread again, DAMN! Wink

Cridders88 Wrote:Going to need to after viewing the "is it rude to eat on the couch?" thread again, DAMN! Wink

You can do more than eat on the couch.

Guy, my story's posted on here for those curious

longhardlife Wrote:Alright guys, here's some of my story.

So sorry, I somehow completely missed this post Longhardlife!

I can see where your user name has come from now. I cannot even begin to imagine what your childhood was truly like with the abuse you suffered, and your mum's subsequent reaction. The marriage must have been so tough for you too as you battled with who you really are, at least you can take your 3 children from the marriage Smile

I am happy that you can, at long last, put yourself first and be who you are. To feel that true love must feel amazing after everything Smile. It is indeed time for you now Smile

Thanks for sharing your story with us x

Yes, life was hard from day one but getting better every day. So, if anyone needs lifting I'm here because as I say all the time "been there, done that, got the tshitt & then burned that bitch.

Belated welcomes Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Man, you don't know how much your sincere response means. Thanks so much!!!!!!!

I thanked you earlier, saying you don't know how much your sincere reply means. I didn't post it to you to man. Sorry,I'm still learning.

Cridders88 Wrote:So sorry, I somehow completely missed this post Longhardlife!

I can see where your user name has come from now. I cannot even begin to imagine what your childhood was truly like with the abuse you suffered, and your mum's subsequent reaction. The marriage must have been so tough for you too as you battled with who you really are, at least you can take your 3 children from the marriage Smile

I am happy that you can, at long last, put yourself first and be who you are. To feel that true love must feel amazing after everything Smile. It is indeed time for you now Smile

Thanks for sharing your story with us x

longhardlife Wrote:I thanked you earlier, saying you don't know how much your sincere reply means. I didn't post it to you to man. Sorry,I'm still learning.

No worries man, it genuinely made me happy when I read how you've managed to turn your life around Smile

My surname is Cridland, so people call me Cridders and it's kind of stuck lol