Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Gen Console Poll
To quote me in the "Favorite Console" thread
Genersis Wrote:Wii and 360, i honestly cant pick.

DS when it comes to hand helds.

Favorite console of all time? N64/SNES/Megadrive
The good old days.........(wait a minute! I'm 17!(19!:eekSmile)

Same still holds true.
Wii for its first party games. And the 360 for its third party games.
The 3DS looks like its going to be awesome though!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

dont tell anyone but sega are bringing out a games console with a controller that fits around your penis.

When the Sega Dickcast comes out in retail it will feature two cumtrollers along with the console and a demo game, Sonic and the Secret Cock Rings. It will be met with rave reviews except from heterosexual women whose boyfriends and husbands no longer acknowledge their existence.

Er, I mean PS3. Blu-Ray player + awesome games + the-fact-that-I-didn't-buy-it-my-brother-did = win.

rsconceptions Wrote:dont tell anyone but sega are bringing out a games console with a controller that fits around your penis.

ohh, I could think of good few games to play with that Laugh:tongue::redface:Wink

Seriously... I'm the only one who voted for the Wii? :eek: There's gotta be more Wii-lovers out there. :tongue:

Cutieboy Wrote:Seriously... I'm the only one who voted for the Wii? :eek: There's gotta be more Wii-lovers out there. :tongue:
yo im a wii lover too yes i did vote for that your not the only one lol

Cutieboy Wrote:Seriously... I'm the only one who voted for the Wii? :eek: There's gotta be more Wii-lovers out there. :tongue:

It's because the Wii is "the family console" an i don't need that. I need a big boy system where i can see some blood an cursing.

Does the Wii even have an M rated game, cause if it doesn't I have no use for it.

there are some m rated games on the wii

I love my sexy box...

while the PS3 looked better graphically and I loved 1 & 2 with a passion, it just priced me out of the market Sad I could play all the games I wanted at almost half the price without having to buy a new HD tv as well...

shame they brought out Gran Turismo 5, it drives me insane watching the TV ads for it.

Alright, now I see 2 others voted for the Wii. Phew... I thought I was the only one lol.