Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh my! His penis was uncommonly LARGE!
Nick9 Wrote:Nobody said it is ok to cheat.
I assure you, the majority of the straight couples would tell you the same. It should have not happened.
It happened - big mistake.
Now, why would you want your partner to know? To hurt him? What should he do with the information?

I think a partner deserves to know if they've been cheated on. I mean, some people put their heart and soul into a relationship... so, does that mean that cheating on them is excusable as long as they don't find out?

Like, "oh, well I feel really bad, and it's never happen again (probably), so why bother telling them when it could ruin the relationship?"

You cheated on them. You already ruined the relationship.

If you cheat on someone, you should have the balls to at least tell them. If they forgive you, then it's fine. If they don't... well quite frankly that's their prerogative and you should respect that. I mean, if the situation was reversed I can't imagine anyone who has cheated would appreciate it being done to them.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:Well....after laying eyes on that beauty, I couldn't help myself! I asked him if I could touch it. Then we jacked each other a little but neither of us came (I really don't think we were trying to get each other off, more like we both wanted to see what it felt like to hold the other's cock). It felt pretty good! LOL

Touching another guy's dick and enjoying sounds an awful lot like sex to me. Thats not even including ALL the other couples things you do like cuddling and touching each other.

How about this: you keep being judgmental and I will continue to not give a fuck about your opinion.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:Wow just wow is all I can say to this thread and then hang my head in shame...

This is one of the reasons why our own community is setting itself back years as far as progression in the mainstream is concerned.

Raise your hand if you care about the mainstream?

I don't imagine I will see a lot of hands.
We as a community place great stock in being open minded, and accepting, and here you are trying to project your rules onto another's relationship?

Let the man live his life how he feels is right for HIM and HIS PARTNER.

Richard

ardus Wrote:Raise your hand if you care about the mainstream?

I don't imagine I will see a lot of hands.
We as a community place great stock in being open minded, and accepting, and here you are trying to project your rules onto another's relationship?

Let the man live his life how he feels is right for HIM and HIS PARTNER.

Richard

Apparently every gay that has been protesting for gay marriage cares about the mainstream cause apparently they want to be a part of it.

And how exactly can his partner live his life when his partner is in the dark about his cheating ways? Would you really want to live with someone and share your life with someone who cheated on you? If so thats some pretty low standards.

And Im not trying to project my rules on anyone. Theyre free to do as they like but Ill be damned if I sit by in silence and not say anything when they know what theyre doing isnt right. You do know freedom of expression includes freedom to express opinions that you dont necessarily agree with right?

Beaux Wrote:How about this: you keep being judgmental and I will continue to not give a fuck about your opinion.

alright as long as you keep ignoring my advice and deluded yourself into thinking its ok to cheat on your bf.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:Apparently every gay that has been protesting for gay marriage cares about the mainstream cause apparently they want to be a part of it.

And how exactly can his partner live his life when his partner is in the dark about his cheating ways? Would you really want to live with someone and share your life with someone who cheated on you? If so thats some pretty low standards.

And Im not trying to project my rules on anyone. Theyre free to do as they like but Ill be damned if I sit by in silence and not say anything when they know what theyre doing isnt right. You do know freedom of expression includes freedom to express opinions that you dont necessarily agree with right?

I know all about what freedom means my friend, I'm the guy who risks his life to make sure you have them

You know why I care about gay marriage, because right now, we as a class of people, are being denied the basic freedom that others in this country enjoy.

I'm not trying to silence you, but I'll be damned if I will stand by and not defend someone's right to be human.

Richard
SSG(P)
United States Army

ardus Wrote:I know all about what freedom means my friend, I'm the guy who risks his life to make sure you have them

You know why I care about gay marriage, because right now, we as a class of people, are being denied the basic freedom that others in this country enjoy.

I'm not trying to silence you, but I'll be damned if I will stand by and not defend someone's right to be human.

Richard
SSG(P)
United States Army

wait youre in the military yet dont care about the mainstream? So I guess you want DADT back cause that seems to be the same thing youre promoting here. If his bf doesnt ask if he cheated then he doesnt have to tell? LOL

No matter how you spin it at the end of the day if someone cheats on their partner and doesnt tell him theyre still in the wrong for cheating and then for lying about it.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:alright as long as you keep ignoring my advice and deluded yourself into thinking its ok to cheat on your bf.

Well, even though your advice is Devine and you (and your opinions) are better than me and mine, I think I will continue to ignore you while your on the soap box. Wait...what? Your and your opinions are no better than anyone else's? You are not Devine, just another mortal man? Oh, in that case...I will continue with my day and continue to not give a duck about your pompous pronouncements.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:No matter how you spin it at the end of the day if someone cheats on their partner and doesnt tell him theyre still in the wrong for cheating and then for lying about it.

OKAY...NOW I think I am starting to see what's up with you! You were cheated on at some point, right? Which must have been the fault of the gay community because if we all just acted more mainstream that wouldn't have happened.
News Flash: The only person at fault if you couldn't keep your man is: You.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:wait youre in the military yet dont care about the mainstream? So I guess you want DADT back cause that seems to be the same thing youre promoting here. If his bf doesnt ask if he cheated then he doesnt have to tell? LOL

No matter how you spin it at the end of the day if someone cheats on their partner and doesnt tell him theyre still in the wrong for cheating and then for lying about it.

Number one, read what he's posted, he already told him what happened, so your whole argument is moot.

Number two, don't presume to talk to ME about DADT, as I lived through it, and I know the reality of being a Soldier and the attitude and prejudices that we still face if we come out regardless of the orders given by the President.
Richard