Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On stage Kiss +First kiss ever = Me scared.
@princealbertofb -

Thanks. I agree that she is probably more embarrassed than I. In fact the revelation that her boyfriend has been attending rehearsals offered some insight as to the why, I think, which makes me feel a bit better in inasmuch as I don't feel as though I have to take her squemishness so personally.

@LateBloomer -

I appreciate the acknowledgement. The couple friends I have expressed my nervousness to (neither of whom lack in intimate experiences) responded with a "so what, get over it" kind of attitude, which is sometimes what you need to hear. However, they clearly don't understand the kind of stress and worry this situation has caused me, or why.

Hey Hayden, time you told those friends that you're a virgin kisser (in real life, not make-believe) or that you're gay and that's why you'd feel uncomfortable kissing a girl? Honestly kissing a girl isn't so much different from kissing a guy, you just get it a bit rougher from a guy if he's not shaved, something to get used to ... but that's the sexy bit. Wink
And by the way, if you're afraid of having another physical reaction, down there, just think of it as normal. You can probably control it, all the more as you're not interested in her. If it happens, she should understand that you're not made of wood.

(an old thread, I know)

Something horrible happened.

So tonight during the play (we opened a few weeks ago) when we were in the middle of the kissing scene (which is really more of a make out scene, but I don't like to say that because I feel like I'm in middle school whenever I use the phrase "make out") she was really grinding into me and I... oh Jesus.

I got a massive erection. I couldn't help it. There was nothing I could do. I was wearing slacks and there was no way to hide it. I could hear people in the audience start to laugh but then stop. I heard some people gasp (there were a lot of older people in the audience). The girl in the scene noticed too and I could see she was mortified. But all we could do was keep doing the scene like normal. It was beyond humiliating.

Actually, I'm just kidding... tee hee. None of that happened. The play actually closed a week ago without a hitch. But that was a vision of something I was genuinely kind of concerned about but never voiced for fear that speaking it might make it happen. Fortunately, although the girl was extremely beautiful, I found her personality quite repugnant and my dick seemed as repulsed as my mind (TMI?). It is really weird now to think that my first kiss occurred joylessly and terrifyingly in front of a big group of people. It's also kind of weird to be giving a shit about my first kiss at 24, but whatever.

I'm really writing this to thanks again to everyone who gave me advice and listened to me on this thread. I was really panicking and you all truly helped me through an embarrassing situation, and now that it's over I can finally relax and say thank you properly.

Thanks.

Well done, Hayden. You still have your first on-stage erection to look forward to though...

Geminize Wrote:You still have your first on-stage erection to look forward to though...

Baby steps.

Fantastic!

Smile

I'm looking forward to hearing about your first kiss of genuine affection. That will be the sweetest--and now that you're practiced--the smoothest.

Not like mine, which was pretty clumsy. I cringe thinking about it to this day.

Now you just need to grab a man and start practicing for your next onstage kiss!!!

[Image: untitled-1-1331241894-1331242175.jpg]

Lots and lots and LOTS of practice!!!!