Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Kiss...
Thoughts on when to give the first kiss?

I am old school and a first kiss is a gateway to so much more in the relationship you have with that person. Just can't seem to think about kissing someone on the first date when it's meaningless.

I do not know how to kiss

Anonymous Wrote:I do not know how to kiss

Well I am sure you will learn one day.

Your first kiss will come when it comes and doesn't need to much thought or planning into it. Thinking too hard about this could mean the first kiss doesn't feel natural, you just need to make sure you're relaxed when it does happen.

My first kiss was right after sex... Shortly afterword,, followed by a cigarette.......... (I think)

Where's the BEEF!!!
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

[MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION], WHY were you kissing?! You KNOW it leads to bad things, like smoking.

Better to slurp.
I bid NO Trump!

[MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION],

Your right,,,, kissing is so overrated and unsophisticated.

Slurping is exotic & hygienically better for ones health..

But,,,, what should I slurp on?? (big grin)....................

Please release me from this insane asylum,
Jimeroooo
We Have Elvis !!

I am almost 28 and do not know how to kiss

I had my first kiss a couple weeks ago by my first BF, we broke up like a week after xD
And TBH i didn't like it, i found out that i dont like kissing, i'm more like : first date say Hi Second date: suck his dick xD JK but for real, i dont think kissing is for everyone Smile i was really nervous about it, then after a week i didn't really care but i didn't really like it either Tongue

Well there's a lot of different ways to kiss...Some people just don't like to kiss then again some guys are pretty bad at it. I have been with guys who are really good or really bad.
[MENTION=23195]MickTheMousie[/MENTION] Yeah, it is often that way with dating, first you meet up and everything is all innocent then the next time it's rip their clothes off. Just the way it is I guess.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!