Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Onesided Love
I met a straight guy few years back....lately we became masturbating buddies. i know he's straight but the tension is so high. sometimes, i just want to tell i love him, but i just cant. should i or should i not tell him.:mad:

I would not tell him ... normally my opinion is, the best way is to be honest .... but I can´t see a goal in this case. He´s straight ... you´ve known before, I think he know, that you like him. Thats enough. A confession of love from your side of it all would only complicate... but : only my opinion for you short describing of the situation .... order to assess it right i have not enough details

Fenris is right.

fenris is right. But one thing puzzles me in this. If he is straight, how does being with you, when you both jack off, help him to get there? There has to be a sense in which your presence turns him on. You could perhaps ask him about that - if he already knows you are gay. But a declaration of love would be way out of line and totally counter-productive.

Yes...Fenris is right...unless you want him to go away do not tell him!

I agree with Peterinmalaga. Why does this guy want to jerk off with you? He clearly feels comfortable about doing it, so maybe there could be more to it - or maybe not!! I would ask him one day why he likes doing what he does with you. Get him talking about it (gently) as much as you can and see what happens but stay 'neutral' until you understand him more. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! Good luck

hm .. I don´t know .. for ME is jerking off with a heterosexual close friend not really a Exception. But it must be very good separated from love etc... When both are alone, no partners ... and they are close friends - why not ? For myself this kind of sex and near can be very good against feeling lost .. or alone, missing body near. A heterosexual friend of mine has slept much nights with his head on my breast... to hear my heartbeat.
Sex and body near is not alone needed from the body ... the soul need it sometimes much more .. and the soul looks only for sympathie .. not for gender or sexual basic settings.

Yep don't outright throw yourself at him. But as said before, there must be something about jacking of with you that gets him aroused. See where an investigation about that takes you.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk