Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Online bullies called me the world's ugliest woman'
Or an example of courage in the face of adversity.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-ouch-30948...a&ns_fee=0
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I don't think she is "ugly" at all. I do think the people who make those comments are quite "ugly"

She makes me smile

AMAZING! I looked closely into her and all I was saw was beautiful. This brought tears to my eyes. :')

I love her and I don't even know her!

I saw the documentary about her last year. I think she is beautiful.
~Beaux

The person or persons who started the YouTube thread about Lizzie Valezquez, no matter how handsome or beautiful they thought of themselves on the outside, were the sickest and ugliest people in the world on the inside. Which would you rather be?

What monstrosity.

May the victim of that defaming know the love and support that most people in this world extend to her.

And may the attackers be cursed with the loneliness and rejection they hoped to inflict. They should have to wear signs or monitors that tell everyone what they said about here "anonymously." Bastards.

Hardheaded1 Wrote:What monstrosity.

May the victim of that defaming know the love and support that most people in this world extend to her.

And may the attackers be cursed with the loneliness and rejection they hoped to inflict. They should have to wear signs or monitors that tell everyone what they said about here "anonymously." Bastards.

Thanks. A wise old man once said "Beauty is only skin deep - but ugly goes right to the marrow of the bone"