Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online relationships
aww... well it's comforting to hear that some people do get happy endings... I personally have been through... err... five... in the past six months...:redface:

I dunno, I guess it's just that long-distance is a little hard on some folks... and not to mention nearly all the guys I found ended up to be just being after sex, then found someone else, but that's another story to tell.

I'm currently in my SIXTH (yep, I'm just that tenacious at love :biggrinSmile online relationship, and all's well, save for the fact that we're both students, with lots and lots of homework. I'm sure someday things will turn out fine... and hey, if I ever have my doubts, I can just look here for a pick-me-up. Hey, if I'm feeling down, I can look here I'm such a romance whore :tongue:

I know it's a cliche and boring to hear... but true none the less.

You're only 17! SO much time to find your mister right...and a gazillion mister wrongs! Meeting the wrong ones is all about sifting through what you do and do not like so when the right one finally shows up you've decided what's best for you.

Imagine meeting Mr. Right and messing it up because you lack the experience to know how Right he really IS. Take your time and enjoy the good AND the bad. Both of them teach you valuable lessons that you cary with you to the next.

Indeed !! Like most of life's experiences, relationships are about refinement - you make mistakes, you live and learn, you try not to make the same mistakes again ...

... that you're in your sixth and still going strong is testament to your desire to get it right in my eyes, so fair play, keep plugging away and you'll get there ... but what Michael says is absolutely right - at 17, you're still at the beginning of your journey through adult life, and so there's PLENTY more road left to travel babe Confusedmile:.

Bighug.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

P.s. Yes, of course we'll cheer you up if ever you're down :biggrin: xx.

I want to find my mr right Cry But I doubt I will for many years! :frown:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:I want to find my mr right Cry But I doubt I will for many years! :frown:

No worries there saltybeanz. One day your Mr Right will be standing in front of you and "click" you will both know it. But please, DO NOT RUSH THINGS as nobody likes a pusher. I remember an old saying "Be chased, never chase" So if the other guy approaches YOU then you are off to a good start. I know it sounds like a granny-suck-eggs statement but it is true.

Enigma Wrote:No worries there saltybeanz. One day your Mr Right will be standing in front of you and "click" you will both know it. But please, DO NOT RUSH THINGS as nobody likes a pusher. I remember an old saying "Be chased, never chase" So if the other guy approaches YOU then you are off to a good start. I know it sounds like a granny-suck-eggs statement but it is true.

Aha you talk like a granny Rolleyes

Ohh believe me I dont do the chasing :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

saltybeanz Wrote:Aha you talk like a granny Rolleyes

Ohh believe me I dont do the chasing :biggrin:

If I were 45 years younger I'd chase you. [and probably get knocked back for my trouble]

Enigma Wrote:If I were 45 years younger I'd chase you. [and probably get knocked back for my trouble]

Aha oh really :tongue:
[/COLOR]

Shadow and Michael

Thanks.... I have a close friend who's seen me get horribly depressed over relationships time and time again, and constantly advises me to just give up already, because all they do is seem to hurt me. My parents add to the conviction by saying "You're still too young to be going on real dates. Right now, you need to be working on your friendships more than anything romantic," which I do. I have plenty of friends, all over the world in fact! Ofcourse they don't consider them to be real people unless they can see them face to face. Nice to get some people who are on my side! And who knows, maybe my Mr. Right is just around the corner. I just need to stop fucking up in life :tongue:

Salty

Don't worry, hon, I'm sure you'll find someone soon. It kinda goes along with what Shadow and Michael are saying: if you're going to find someone, you have to be looking Wink And I'm one of those people who says there's someone for everyone out there. Ya just have to find them.

As for me... I donno... once again I think I've got Mr. Right. I can't honestly tell because it's bitten me so many times before because they WEREN'T, but I guess first things first: I have to meet this guy in person before I can make any real judgment calls. We'll just have to see!

x's and o's everybody.

I find not looking brings the best suprises..
[/COLOR]