Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel about meeting people IRL that you've met online ?
Hokay, so now I'm curious ...

How do you guys feel about meeting up in real life with people you meet on Gayspeak (for example), on a 1-2-1 basis ?

I've attached a poll for your perusal, but if you have any thoughts, feel free to post away !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Having only met 1 person online in a 1-2-1 situation I was defo nervous, let my mates know where I was going and when. But it was all good! Even though nothing happend we turned into mates and meet up every now and again for a chat/drink

I'm torn between option 1 n 2!! lol

Having already met one great person off here... and possibly another soon enough... and the possibility of a group meet from a bodybuilding forum.. I like it.. at the same time.. get nervous!!

You're so sweet xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Met my previous partner online but I wasn't nervous at all,just wanted to see how he would compare to his cute pic.Of course if you're going to meet somebody,don't do it in the woods!

Well for a forum I co-ran, I went to a group meet up about 6 years back now - that was the first time I ever met anyone online. But my friend Kayleigh also was a member and came with me so we went as a two.

I then met a guy called Vinny - but that doesn't really count as it was through my mate Nik (who is an RL mate).

Then I had a friend called Ingrid come to stay with me from Sweden. She was a girl (yes a GIRL!) I met on a buffy/angel forum, but I was going to see The Rasmus and she wanted to go too. From the same forum it turned out another two of the people we spoke to were going to the exact same gig. So we had a mini-meet up between us, which was reeeeeeeally cool! Because we were both quite shy and such it was a bit weird and quiet at times, but generally speaking it was fun.

My first meet with a guy arranged by myself etc. was with a guy called Colin. I didn't do what every person SHOULD do and that is to tell someone where you are going... I felt like maybe they would judge me for meeting up with a guy online and think I was a slut and after one thing. But I had seen him on his webcam and spoken to him on the phone so I knew he was ok. He turned out to be a really nice down to earth guy, we got along really well and I really liked him. But things didn't really work out (long story).

So yeah... I think that meeting people online is not all bad. You just have to be sure and certain that who you are meeting is who they say they are.

Sorry pips

what does IRL mean ?

IRL = In Real Life babe xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:IRL = In Real Life babe xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Xyxthumbs

My pleasure x

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!