Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Names for Your SO
What do you call your Significant Other?

Examples:

1. sugar
2. honey
3. flour
4. egg
5. 1/2lb butter
6. stir
7. pour into pan
8. preheat to 375°

help are you out there Smile

I don't use terms of endearment. Never had, and when I tried it felt forced, not natural.

LOL

I'm bad for this, I try out various pet names and they tend to feel wrong on my tounge, and I resort to his real name. He has several pet names for me, though he does not always use them. The difference is hat pet names are not natural for me, but they are for him --- he once said, "It's better when I use them" when I mentioned it one time.

Unfortunately, none of the pet names are baking ingredients, so I can't bake a cake out of them.

If I had to give a pet name to my boyfriend, I would rather buy a mouse and give it my bf's name.

I've never had the opprotunity to try any of those out, but I can't imagine ever calling another grown person "baby" or "sweetie" or whatever. I'd feel like such a douche.

This does remind me of a short period when I was a kid, me and brother would call each other names like that to piss each other off... so for a while I think I was "sweetie bear" and he became "honey bunches of oats." When one of us called the other those names it was invariably followed by the other screaming "DOOOOOOON'T!!!!" and then slap fighting until one of us cried.

... and I wonder why I have issues.

Wade Wrote:I've never had the opprotunity to try any of those out, but I can't imagine ever calling another grown person "baby" or "sweetie" or whatever. I'd feel like such a douche.

This does remind me of a short period when I was a kid, me and brother would call each other names like that to piss each other off... so for a while I think I was "sweetie bear" and he became "honey bunches of oats." When one of us called the other those names it was invariably followed by the other screaming "DOOOOOOON'T!!!!" and then slap fighting until one of us cried.

cool story broBiggthumpup

Wade Wrote:I've never had the opprotunity to try any of those out, but I can't imagine ever calling another grown person "baby" or "sweetie" or whatever. I'd feel like such a douche.

you know we love you here, sweetie bear...

you have issues?....fuck it you're like the most normal guy on GS...honestly..

ugh..pet names....pet names..

something about them make me want to commit suicide..not that I've had the sligthest chance of someone to give them to

Twinkletits
Poomuffin
Butterbuns
Guzzlemuzzle
Monkeychode
Cumbucket
Dickfart

I can't imagine ever using pet names since I don't even like calling people mate or bud or fella it just dosnt seem rite to me. I also don't like calling people sir or miss when addressing people I don't know (customers) and I think they respect me more for not doing so. Don't get me wrong tho I'm not like rude to them!!