Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Peeves......what REALLY ticks you off?
Besides people that argue about eight cents for twenty minutes in the checkout line, my only other real pet peeve is fake behavior.

People who don't use the internet to research that which they have a strong opinion on... :biggrin: no not really,

But honestly Mr. Tinkles, there are those who have literally tried everything to treat post nasal drip and sinus conditions. http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Ear--Nose-a...how/559467 is one such forum...

This would be akin to hating on a diabetic who 'refuses to lose weight'... when there is no real alternative for them, or an epileptic who 'refuses to stop having seizures' when no drug works.

Sure, modern medicine is a wonder to behold, but it ain't perfect.

What this post seems to prove is that there are a lot of intolerant people out there. Patience is definitely not my virtue but I try my hardest to contain myself so that I don't upset other people. Of course I have my pet irritations, like people who don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose", people who wil insist on holding a conversation with the salesman/womam when there is a queue behind them and I suppose there a lot more things that niggle me, but as I said, I try to contain myself.

MrTinkles: Have you ever paused to wonder what people might find irritating in you?

Niggle? :eek: Seriously you are going to use THAT word :eek:

I dislike racist words like that :tongue:

When people look at me when I'm doing work. It is so unnerving.

1. Complaining. One of my best sayings in the last year is "it could be worse" as a response to so many people b*tching and whining about how bad their life apparently is.

2. Personal space. Unless you are my partner, why are you so close to me when you speak. I don't need to smell you to talk to you.

3. Cleanliness and hygiene. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning. I like my house and my personal effects clean. Wearing underwear two days in a row is a bit no-no to me, as is having dirty dishes sitting there for days on end etc.

Shiner Wrote:3. Cleanliness and hygiene. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning. I like my house and my personal effects clean. Wearing underwear two days in a row is a bit no-no to me, as is having dirty dishes sitting there for days on end etc.

this is mine .

don't use serious mental illnesses to describe your personality quirks .

My pet peeves are:
1. People who post hundreds of pics of them posing, looking like they ate a lemon and sharing it on Facebook.
2. People who post over emotional and pointless post, just to get attation.
3. When someone holds a grudge to long and bugs me about it

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Niggle? :eek: Seriously you are going to use THAT word :eek:

I dislike racist words like that :tongue:

I suggest that you consult your dictionary. The word ends in "le" not "er" and it is not racist in the slightest. See these:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/niggle

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/niggle

Lalo Wrote:People in line at McDonalds who look up at the screen as if there is this huge selection of items that they have never seen before! Really?! It's f!@#$ing MCDONALDS! The menu has...um burgers. Of course it also has cheeseburgers. Then again it also has MORE F!@#$ING BURGERS!!!
Seriously! If you can't make up your mind at McDonalds I hate to think how you deal with REAL life choices. OMG!

Well in due respect I really dislike McDonalds and I rarely go there, so I tend to look up for what I might fancy the most.

But one thing that annoys me the most, is people pointing out how quiet I can be at times. It always just makes me more nervous and more quiet because I'm thinking more excessively about what I should contribute to the conversation heh.

And of course hygiene. Wash your self daily is essential, and if you haven't changed underwear for a day, please don't let me know.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.