Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings.. turn on or turn off?
Actually someone slipped me a micky (drugged a drink) and then did a 'ritual' tattooing. Ritual as in magic/craft/witchcraft....

TomStatic Wrote:Why would you get a tattoo not by choice ? did someone tie you down and do it for u lol

Something about those big holes in peoples ears where they can stick their fingers through them, it kinda, turns me off.

^ haha, in that case I would agree. The whole ear gaging thing.. to the point of where you can pretty much put your finger through the hole is kinda creepy.

I have 7 full-finger rings, 2 spinning rings, 2 gold necklaces, and a bracelet that is a cube you stick your hand through. Earrings would be nice.
Of course, I don't wear all my jewelry at once.

Bottom lip and ears are fine with me.

Not for me really... or tat's.

A couple piercings in the right places (eyebrow, ear, younger, lip, even a nipple piercing) wouldn't be too bad. Hell I'd even go so far as to say it would be a turn on. But you can go too far with anything. And there are some places where I wouldn't want him pierced too (PA being one of them). Now tattoos, that's what really drives me wild. But even then there can be too many of those and they would have to be the right design and in the right places (no tat's on the face or....well...his nether region). Am I being too picky? LOL

Not a fan of piercings (with the exception of small earrings which I think are ok)
Personally I would never get any type of piercings ... same goes for tattoos

Nipples, Eyebrows, ears, and bottom lip. are all turn-ons for me. I don't like nose rings, or any facial shit. and if you have your schlong pierced I wont enjoy it in bed---- And tounge peircings are overrated. oh and so are gauges. I will consider a loser if you have those.

Chase Wrote:Something about those big holes in peoples ears where they can stick their fingers through them, it kinda, turns me off.

Yeah I don't particularly care for the hole in the ear that I could stick my finger through. But I wouldn't say no to a stud or small hoop in a guys ear, or even both.