Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piercings.. turn on or turn off?
And that was supposed to be tongue in that first post, not younger! Stupid autocorrect!!

I like piercings as long as they don't go overboard and cover the whole body/face, nipple and tongue rings are sexy Smile

i used to have a couple peircings before i joined the military i had snake bites and a right eyebrow piercing. but yea gauges are a complete turn off for me but ive made out with someone who had a tounge one and, while it wasnt unpleasant it was definatly different

it turn me off!!! definitely!

Any kind of piercing or tattoo is a sexual turn off for me.....same with any kind of plastic surgery or hair implants....or hair removal...or.... :biggrin:

I like natural....

I often really like the person behind the piercings or tattoos but the tatts and piercings are just a sexual turn off.

I don't mind piercings, I do get turned off when someones piercings detract from how they naturally look though.

I had my nipples pierced for about a year, I really liked them, but they developed infections (we had pets that slept with us).

I thought about getting a Prince Albert, but I heard they make it impossible to pee standing up, unless you turn yourself upside down to do it...

Counselor Wrote:I had my nipples pierced for about a year, I really liked them, but they developed infections (we had pets that slept with us).

I thought about getting a Prince Albert, but I heard they make it impossible to pee standing up, unless you turn yourself upside down to do it...

No they don't as long as you have a CBB in. (style of jewelry) Now with a ring or nothing in, yes it does get a bit complicated and, sitting is safer for the surrounding area. Not as big a deal as some make it out to be. Sitting might be a good idea until you get used to having a P.A. though.

To each their own of course,.. but no one will ever be stabbing my penis with a needle. Lol Saeek

Piercings are a very big turn on for me, love guys with piercings but think any piercings below the waist is a major turn off.