Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political correctness
Please keep in mind that I am not

Quote:
Quote:Hello Sean if you like I could point you to some people up there in Auckland. I know a good few people up that way that you could talk to face to face.

ALSO STOP BEING IGNORANT FAGGOTS AND LET THE MAN LEARN!

It's fucken awesome when people go out of there way to get education on GLBT. I don't get why some of you are being so pippy about him even being here -.-

Please try to remember you are addressing fellow LGBT, Kiid, and utilize mutual respect. Insults will get this discussion nowhere.

This. I don not care if it insulted you it wasn't the point. READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND GET OVER IT.

Political correctness is over-rated. It seems these days everyone has to bite their tongue in fear of offending someone. The fact is.. nearly no matter what you say or think.. SOMEONE in the world will be offended by it. Granted, there's a difference between rudeness and political correctness.. but often times it just goes over board.. like when GLAAD demands an apology when a comedian makes a gay slur. Really? Comedians offend everyone..

I personally don't mind too much if I offend people. Once I said nigger in front of a maori guy. He got offended.... Wonder how many times he's said nigger... Wonder how many times he's said faggot. I was so happy I made him mad cos he was a cunt any way.

I don't expect political correctness here.

HOWEVER, I don't appreciate being called faggot, gurl, sis, bitch, baby, or similar. It comes across as ridiculously presumptuous if you ask me. But it won't prevent me from showing up and sharing my piece.

Geminize Wrote:I don't expect political correctness here.

HOWEVER, I don't appreciate being called faggot, gurl, sis, bitch, baby, or similar. It comes across as ridiculously presumptuous if you ask me. But it won't prevent me from showing up and sharing my piece.

OK I'mm go ahead and call you gurl. Cos that isn't offensive and just makes you a bitch.

Yeah baby.

ALSO I could be mad at you.

you need to think about the different people that are here and how they are. Some of them call everyone gurl baby sis bitch faggot or similar. I don't care about word cos they cannot hurt me. I can use them only to express my thoughts, opinions and felling. THESE ARE MY MINE.

I DON'T CARE!
RAWR!!!

whatevs you twat

Turtle

I ain't boverd tho.

You gurlz are cray :p

Homofagqueerboobgaypoo.

The poo part is what truly offended me Sad