Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pride parades are awesome, am I right?
http://www.chicagonewsreport.com/2012/07...uring.html
!

Still think they are?

I swear, gays are such animals sometimes. :confused:

Come on dude that had nothing to do with gays and had everything thing do with a bunch of people all cramming into a small sweaty tube in the middle of summer.

What the hell? :confused:

I really don't know what you're trying to say or why you posted this.

BTW, to everyone else: my advice is not to watch the YT vid. I couldn't make out much of anything that happened, it just seemed to be a bunch of incoherent babbling (as all the noise drowned most of what people said out) and left me wondering what happened. If he actually punched someone hard then it happened when I blinked. I'd have guessed they were college drunks on spring break and more like people acting like children than adults as opposed to an actual fight (but again I just wasn't sure what I was watching). I consider it a waste of my time to have watched, it made no sense, and watching it seems to have served no purpose.

This is much better, IMO (not exactly awesome, but I like to think it's much more normal, and I'm sure it's much more likely than what the OP referenced, and most importantly it makes sense!):

There's a part 2 and 3 as well for those who want to keep watching. Granted, if it's not shocking or violent then it's not going to go viral, nor is anyone gonna use it to show how we suck. And thinking about it isn't it nice that there are so few vids of gay pride parades that go viral or get used against us (and most of those that are are typically people dressed as weird or indecently as possible, something I understand comic book & scifi conventions can relate to where 1% of the really weird get broadcasted so people get the false impression that it's 99%).

ETA: oops, sorry, the actual pride parade doesn't start until part 3:

What the f*ck is the point of this? Why in the world would someone say "black man" when reporting anything? What does race have to do with it? I thought we had long ago stopped using this kind of backward thinking when reporting something. Can you imagine someone saying "the WHITE MAN punched the lady" ...NO..because it is IRRELEVANT what race someone is. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Do you work for Mitt Romney and his race baiting charity that pitts black and gay people against each other? Is that why you are such an ass?

I wish I had put you on ignore yesterday when you pissed me off with your last comments on "minorities and old men"...I seriously dislike you.

I swear, gays are such animals sometimes

...the only gay people I ever had a real problem with are gay people like YOU.

Hey I'm sorry can someone delete this thread? I'm unmedicated and have a lot of mental disorders (including disassociative identity disorder) and was in my homophobic identity when I posted this.

WheresTheLove Wrote:Hey I'm sorry can someone delete this thread? I'm unmedicated and have a lot of mental disorders (including disassociative identity disorder) and was in my homophobic identity when I posted this.

No offense intended but I have had people try to manipulate me in the past with excuses for offensive behavior so I am wary and will remain so.....I don't know if this is the case here or not....and if you truly need medication for this "disorder" then so be it...but you do understand coming here...to a gay board...with a real or imagined homophobic identity is potentially a huge problem. I don't like racist or ageist or sexist bullsh*t any better than I like homophobic bullsh*t so maybe you have an identity for all of those things too or does one identity cover all of those things? Does one pill take care of all of that? The reason I ask....maybe we can mash up the pills and force feed them to the religious right fundies who spend so much of their precious time in homophobialand.

the good ... no guns