Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about how to clean your back end before sex
Hello all, I hope that I have posted this in the proper place. I have a question in regards to cleaning your back end before having sex. So I am a complete bottom first off, and Im a virgin. Outside of giving BJs in a one night stand situation, I have never actually had sex with anyone. On those two occasions I was wanting to go all of the way, but my sexual partners at the time couldnt last more than 3 minutes. So either im really good with my mouth, or they couldnt hold their loads. lol. Anyway, i digress. I prep myself the same way before I masturbate with my dildo, or if I am expecting anal sex in the near future. I start by giving myself an enema, and then i keep going until the water coming out is clean. I even douche a couple more times after that just to make sure i have got everything. Well then I will typically have my fun with my toys, but it always seems that towards the end of my play time, i notice that there is that gross unwanted stuff on my toys. I would be so embarrassed to have this happen with a partner, so im asking the people on here for tips and advice.

Thanks,
Ryan

My advice, relax. It isn't a big deal, especially since I am assuming, any partner would be using a condom.

Beyond that, you're doing as much as any of us do. Maybe it's a diet thing and some small changes would make a difference but, it really isn't a big deal.

-both partners take a shower before which you both finger phuck.
-if you have a routine already un wise to change but might keep in mind the process should last a few hours too.
-put a towel dwn.

-if your so paranoid for the hygiene of the matter there is a 3 shot series for the HEP, usually free at a city clinic. express your self love, this is a good thing to get.

Ok my advice is this, ive had enough endoscopes to last me a life time and i asked the doctor, because i get the wonderful specticle shown to me during the process.

No matter whether you taken laxatives, enema, douched or whatever, there will always be bits left and this is because of the shape of the bowel and the tiny hairs microscopic found in the gut, there is no way to complete clean it out.

As for the sex part, normally if anything gets upon the penis or whatever when pulling out the rectum would normally pull anything off before exit, but as you found not always.

You shouldnt worry though, doctors do say to expect it, and if the act in sincere enough your partner wont care, i know i wouldnt, what else do you expect to come out the rear end Tongue

Just keep hygiene up there, because you dont want it getting too messy as one friend found out *enter convulsion after that little talk*

relax and enjoy the moment, ive never done it myself but i know i will make sure i go to the toilet before hand, then shower, baby wipe my ass and hell im ready for action!

i enjoy the cleansing as much as playtime afterwards. i like things clean but have come to accept the discharge and, honestly, it adds some lubrication and makes the whole experience more pleasuable for me.

hugz n smoochies

Butter

I should never have clicked on this thread! Forgive-me-smiley

Marc Wrote:I should never have clicked on this thread! Forgive-me-smiley

No....Maybe not. Shakin

where do you guys get enemas or douchebags?

you do it the same way i do. don't worry. you are fine. Wink

Rumble88 Wrote:where do you guys get enemas or douchebags?

Usually at a drugstore.

Edit: As to the OP, you just have to live with it or not have anal sex.