Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weird Poll/Question
so you guys know how the penis has two purposes for peeing and for making babies and to the woman too, how the vaginal orifice is bloody close to the urethral orifice .. so my question is .. did the creator purposely intend these two systems to be coincidental/parallel to make (a) reproduction less appealing or to make (b) shit more appealing? just a weird, random query that popped out of nowhere from me ..

Why not ask God?
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:Why not ask God?

i will if he comes down from heaven on that ladder .. lol ..

He did it so people would ask this very question! Big Grin

How do you know it's a "he?"

Besides, if you are really curious you could just buy your own ladder.
I bid NO Trump!

Actually, I heard it is because women don't like walking around with colostomy bags. It ruins the look of all those high fashion frocks.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:How do you know it's a "he?"

He and I discussed it last week over sushi.

Knowing Odin he liked fucking so that might be the answer.

I don't like either choice. I do want kids, just think that due to me having a preference to guys makes it more likely that I will settle down with a guy...maybe. I am more interested in the person and do find some women attractive, just seems most are wanting a "slave" than a partner at least that's what I'm seeing when I read profiles. It isn't an equal thing for them, it is a role that you play and I don't like it.

Secondly, what the hell does shit have to do with it? I mean yeah there are some folks, though not necessarily gay, male or whatever who are into that sort of stuff... Me personally, I find it repulsive. I don't like the smell or the thought. I honestly don't even like the idea of bareback or even care that much about anal. There are plenty of ways to make love and to pleasure your partner all which have been discussed on here.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:I don't like either choice. I do want kids, just think that due to me having a preference to guys makes it more likely that I will settle down with a guy...maybe. I am more interested in the person and do find some women attractive, just seems most are wanting a "slave" than a partner at least that's what I'm seeing when I read profiles. It isn't an equal thing for them, it is a role that you play and I don't like it.

Secondly, what the hell does shit have to do with it? I mean yeah there are some folks, though not necessarily gay, male or whatever who are into that sort of stuff... Me personally, I find it repulsive. I don't like the smell or the thought. I honestly don't even like the idea of bareback or even care that much about anal. There are plenty of ways to make love and to pleasure your partner all which have been discussed on here.

i really like your honesty and how you articulately delivered yourself ..