Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about how to clean your back end before sex
that routine sounds just right BUT it's very important not to overdo it, if you get yourself enemas all too often you'll body will end up not lubricating and cleansing itself on its own, so do it just sometimes. You know what could be really helpful? to keep your meals very regular, I mean, always eat at the same hours, and do not eat between meals, do that until you get your visits to the toilet very regular... also, it's very important to use a good lube brand, there's this specific brand which i believe it's calls lube4men (at least here in Spain) which is particularly effective at keeping the whole thing clean. Take care Wink

are things really so primitive there that you can't walk into a drugstore and buy an enema? what about buying condoms? an enema is a good way to clean yourself out back there, it's what my partner and I use. I've known straight couples who have anal sex and they do the same thing...

if you have a reason to be embarrssed, I would be making plans to either realize gay and straight couples sometimes take it up the ass, have been for 4,000 years and there's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, or I would move to another country if it was financially feasible. that frankly is... beyond ridiculous? why are u embarrassed? if the druggist asks, tell him

1. it's none of your damn business
2. doctor's orders
3. my homosexual lover is going to fuck me up the ass, by the way, throw me in a tube of KY with that
4. do you have all your customers explain the detailed reasons behind their purchases at your establishment you nosy fuck?

what sort of drugstore are you going to? do they ask the women picking up their birth control pills if they are married or not?

Maybe I'm not understanding?

rover330 Wrote:are things really so primitive there that you can't walk into a drugstore and buy an enema? what about buying condoms? an enema is a good way to clean yourself out back there, it's what my partner and I use. I've known straight couples who have anal sex and they do the same thing...

if you have a reason to be embarrssed, I would be making plans to either realize gay and straight couples sometimes take it up the ass, have been for 4,000 years and there's absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about, or I would move to another country if it was financially feasible. that frankly is... beyond ridiculous? why are u embarrassed? if the druggist asks, tell him

1. it's none of your damn business
2. doctor's orders
3. my homosexual lover is going to fuck me up the ass, by the way, throw me in a tube of KY with that
4. do you have all your customers explain the detailed reasons behind their purchases at your establishment you nosy fuck?

what sort of drugstore are you going to? do they ask the women picking up their birth control pills if they are married or not?

Maybe I'm not understanding?

LAWLZ
I would start with 1 or 2, unless I wanted to see some jaws drop!

I would probably choose 3 or 4 just because I like to see peoples' jaws drop...