Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about how to clean your back end before sex
First of all i'm really glad this was posted...kudos to unknown21. I feel as gay men who are engaging in anal sex we should be more open to talking about this topic and giving advice. A lot of gay men avoid this topic or act like things that accompany gay sex are taboo when they should just be understood and treated as a learning process. As far as cleaning goes i think they pretty much hit the big ones like making sure you are completely "evacuated" beforehand and enemas douches...etc. Let it dry a little bit as well.

I can't ask for enema at a drug store! how am i gonna explain it! i can't even explain why do i want to go to another country for education!

Maybe get a girl to buy a douche for you then. But it's not really necessary, if you wait until after a bowl movement, it is not a problem, except for the additional mess.

Although, at your age you shouldn't be worrying about this.

If i worry now, i don't have to in the future

Rumble, I don't think you need to douche, just make sure you are clean, and your bowel is empty (which happens more often than you think)...

Rumble88 Wrote:If i worry now, i don't have to in the future
Maybe you are a born worrier, maybe it's in your nature to worry... You can't help it, but you can learn to relax. Confusedmile:

Rumble88 Wrote:I can't ask for enema at a drug store! how am i gonna explain it! i can't even explain why do i want to go to another country for education!

Well in America, you don't have to ask, they are in the isles next to all the other medical products, usually near the bottom of the shelf. Try to get over the embarrassment of buying them. Most people buy them because then cant go to the bathroom, not because they want to have anal sex.

If in your country you have to ask for them, just tell them its for a medical reason stated above. Its very common. Like a cold.

I actually buy them for my partner on a regular basis just for that reason. All his brothers and sisters have the same medical issue.

OrphanPip Wrote:Maybe get a girl to buy a douche for you then.

[Image: untitle.JPG]

Girl's douches are not intended to be used that way, nor is the solution formulated for the rectum.

Immodium with a healthy and balance diet ( with enough fibers ). Take craps and douch before the sex.

Interesting topic, I think I've just learned something hahahahah yeah, people really should get off their taboos and talk about things like this! ;D