Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for you
Well I'm Thinking of moving out of the place that I'm in To a new place for a few reasons.
1. my room mate don't know or realize that I'm gay
2. they are a married couple
3. they just had a child recently
4. he just installed cameras everywhere and I feel like my space is being invaded

The new place is with a long time friend of mine that we where reintroduced by mutual friends and yes they and he are gay. but I have never live with someone that is gay, and me being only a year into the fact of excepting myself as gay. Not sure what to expect or if I'm just over thinking things.

Probably over thinking things, just follow your heart Wink

If you can stand roommates living with other gays is great!

Do it.

Do you need a room mate? everyone is better off having that alone space.

And if they are a gay couple... insecurities may develop.
So make sure you give them equal attention and stay out of their beds :p lol
Good luck.... hope you find tge answer.
One thing is for sure...you need to leave your current place and allow them to bring up their family now.

Don't expect to be able to use the bathroom. you think women are bad in the bathroom and hogging it time wise - The gays are worse. :biggrin:

You might want to learn a new vocabulary - you may find that your room-mate will discuss repainting your room and/or the house in terms of puce, chartreuse, taupe and other exotic flavors. :tongue:

Seriously though, its shouldn't be that much different than living with anyone else. Mind you will be dealing with a different personality - not different as in there is a huge different between gay and straight, but different because you are dealing with a new person who most likely had different notions about how house should be kept.

I have no idea how your two characters as people will mesh up. I have had both straight and gay roommates in past and the ones one would think I should get along with turned out to be the ones I didn't. The ones you would expect to have a new sex buddy over every-night turned out to be pretty much a loner while the chaste ones you expected to be more reserved you walked in on in the kitchen bent over the stove.... And not cooking either :o

There may be more 'pride' in the house and do expect to be drawn into the gay scene more - which for you is a good thing I suspect.

This move may be the best thing to happen to you. You are getting networked into the gay scene in your area, thus upping your chances of finding that right guy.

Well he will have his bathroom and I'll have mind, so don't think that will be a problem, but I take forever in the bathroom so I think I know.

As far as painting goes we have already painted the insides and I helped pick the colors.

So over all don't think that we will be to much in the way of each other.

MOVE. Don't even think or hesitate. You get someone with nasty pictures of you, you will always regret it. Some gays make lousy roommates. At 66, I bet I would make a lousy roommate. If you can stand these gay guys, GO FOR IT.

Move out reason 4 is good enough

dlboy53 Wrote:Well I'm Thinking of moving out of the place that I'm in To a new place for a few reasons.
1. my room mate don't know or realize that I'm gay
2. they are a married couple
3. they just had a child recently
4. he just installed cameras everywhere and I feel like my space is being invaded

The new place is with a long time friend of mine that we where reintroduced by mutual friends and yes they and he are gay. but I have never live with someone that is gay, and me being only a year into the fact of excepting myself as gay. Not sure what to expect or if I'm just over thinking things.

first two reasons are not important but 3 and 4 if i were you i will move out immediately no matter future roommates are gay or not.

it is always exciting to discover the world that is full of unknown. so i guess, just enjoy itSmile