Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race To Witch Mountain
After enjoying the relative emptiness and quiet of the "Watchmen" theatre,we found ourselves crowded by trumpeting bloodthirsty tweens and their maniac mothers.The children in this movie however were a joy,great performers and the Rock?Well put him in a tight tee and I could very well give him an Oscar.This one is an adaptation of a much older (and more eerie) movie and I believe the diff is the extraterrestial element in this one.In fact,the extraterrestial part plays a very significant role in the storyline.Dwayne Johnson plays a taxi driver who tasks himself with job of protecting siblings from a really dangerous threat and in doing so save humanity,how original.Like I said,the plot might not been original and Dakota Fanning already has the t-shirt for the "adolescent in alien invasion" experience but theres something diff about this one,it must be the performances from the kids.Don't go to see this if you're on a serious date or dating Anderson Cooper for that matter but if you were feeling just like I was today (silly,quirky & a bit hungry),please do!

Not even heard of the original version, Dan.... Don't know that it would be my cup of tea. Anyone heard of or seen The Lair???

[COLOR="Purple"]The original was a very well done Disney... nearly made for tv but still well done flick Escape to Witch Mountain (1975)

How was the CGI Dan? ANY DICK Rolleyes [/COLOR]

I remember enjoying Escape To Witch Mountain many years ago,

i downloaded a copy from the internet..the only thing wrong with it was that it's a VHS screener..........VHS?.....i thought they gave up making videos & they were all DVD now?

Stuart Wrote:i downloaded a copy from the internet..the only thing wrong with it was that it's a VHS screener..........VHS?.....i thought they gave up making videos & they were all DVD now?

Are you sure you didnt DL the 1970s version Rofl

NO...it's the NEW 1