Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really new to world forum
Thanks again.

I'm curious. So, not everyone here is gay, right? I read someone talking about his fiance and such. It is so incredible that GS is open up for anyone.

Well it's a very welcoming place, we don't like to exclude people Smile

...welcome to the forum by the way! Tongue

Welcome Jimmy. I myself joined a few days and already feel very good here. People are so welcoming and non-jugdemental.

Well, the Islamic world is...difficult, to say the least, for gay people. Bad to hear Indonesia follows the trend.

This plave will definitely do you good.

JimmyDalton Wrote:Thanks again.

I'm curious. So, not everyone here is gay, right? I read someone talking about his fiance and such. It is so incredible that GS is open up for anyone.

Nope. I'm bi. There's straight people here too. Everyone's invited!

Some one from South East Asia,great~! Hi Jimmy,welcome to GS~ Enjoy your time here~ Baer

JimmyDalton Wrote:Hi, my name is Jimmy Dalton. I'm from Jakarta.

I'm totally new to world gay forum. There are some I can't share in my country, and I really hope I could make a lot of friends here.

I'm glad that you have a place to safely express yourself.

While Indonesia is not super homophobic in comparison to other countries (like Saudi Arabia), there is, of course, still homophobia there. I understand that and I hope the situation in Indonesia gets better.

hi jimmy - members are gay/bi/trans/lesbian/ etc .. end of the day its a place to chat and have fun , we don't judge on anything and if you meet others from your location then that's perfect, love to hear your thoughts about been gay from where you are, above all have fun

Hello and welcome

The picture isn't sexually explicit unless there's something sexually explicit in there - like say, genitals. Or sex. :p Abs and pecs are just fine Wink

And there's people of all kinds here - the one with the most posts by far is a straight woman, actually.

Welcome to GS.

Welcome home dude... we've been expecting you Smile