Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex act preferences
azulai Wrote:That's pretty gross what happened to you, Psyche.

If the person I was with didn't like oral: It wouldn't bother me first off because I would have to be in a relationship with the person and what they enjoy or don't enjoy/personal limits would matter. And, I do think there are other ways to achieve intimacy.

As far as hygiene, well, let's just say, if I uncovered cheese, I'd be very blunt and it wouldn't go any farther. To me it's just plain disrespectful not to have basic cleanliness.

If you aren't going for the relationship route: Maybe if you are really into a guy, and you don't know them well and you want to pursue things :biggrin: start with a shower together or a bubble bath and candles??? IDK. Kind of put some things into place to prevent the likelihood of that happening again, and taking control of the situation.

Actually, I'm VERY interested in the relationship route. I met the guy online, and saw all the signs that he was just playing me to get his kicks off, but I was too naive to stop myself. :mad: I wanted to try to have sex, because, well, we all have needs. Ultimately, for me, it didn't work out, and so I learned a thing or two. Primarily, I don't do one-night-stands. Period.

I think you didn't find the right person to perform oral with, Psyche... Next time, have a shower together, clean up nicely and then have fun...

When it's clean it mostly tastes of skin, apart from the pre-cum.

Psyche2011 Wrote:Actually, I'm VERY interested in the relationship route. I met the guy online, and saw all the signs that he was just playing me to get his kicks off, but I was too naive to stop myself. :mad: I wanted to try to have sex, because, well, we all have needs. Ultimately, for me, it didn't work out, and so I learned a thing or two. Primarily, I don't do one-night-stands. Period.

The thing is, you can never know if a one night stand is going to turn into an EVERY night stand... because you've got to start somewhere. Even if you get on well with someone the first time, there is no guarantee that over time you'll go on getting on well. This is where flirting, maybe, and getting to know each other (and honesty) have their place in the relationship?

My one and only sexual partner wasnt very good at giving head and was lazy so he never once got me off. As for giving head It turned me on a great deal to give my partner pleasure but it was kinda tedious. If I was in a new relationship with a person and they didn't want to have oral sex (give or receive) then I wouldn't push the subject with the person.

Im not the most hygienic person in the world but I try my best to smell and look half way decent.. When it comes to sex and hygiene I would say it is pretty important to me. I must say though excessive cleanliness can be a turn off. The human body naturally gives off unique scents and pheromones. If a person takes a shower right before sex then all these natural scents are washed away and the person smells like soap. If I wanted to have sex with something that smells like soap then I would have sex with a bar of soap. Ideally my sexual partner would have a very slight musk to him so I can still smell him but not to the point of stinking.

Marvinteck Wrote:My one and only sexual partner wasnt very good at giving head and was lazy so he never once got me off. As for giving head It turned me on a great deal to give my partner pleasure but it was kinda tedious. If I was in a new relationship with a person and they didn't want to have oral sex (give or receive) then I wouldn't push the subject with the person.

Im not the most hygienic person in the world but I try my best to smell and look half way decent.. When it comes to sex and hygiene I would say it is pretty important to me. I must say though excessive cleanliness can be a turn off. The human body naturally gives off unique scents and pheromones. If a person takes a shower right before sex then all these natural scents are washed away and the person smells like soap. If I wanted to have sex with something that smells like soap then I would have sex with a bar of soap. Ideally my sexual partner would have a very slight musk to him so I can still smell him but not to the point of stinking.
I suppose there is a balance in all things. My suggestion of the shower is that if the smell is too strong, then it can be washed off. It it's only the appendage that needs a spot of cleaning, you are near a source of water and in the right place to do something about obtaining an acceptable level of hygiene. It can become part of your sex play..