Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameful Thoughts
Mr. Anonymous, I was very surprised after reading several of your older postings Confusedmile:

One of the common arguments used by anti-LGBT people is the "born that way" argument because pedophiles also use the same argument that they are "born that way".

The anti-LGBT group claims that if gays and lesbians can use the "Born that way" argument to gain recognition, equality, etc.,,,,,then so can the pedophiles. In essence they are saying that if gays & lesbians gain equality then a slippery slope scenario will result where pedophiles will be able to challenge current pedophile laws and overthrow them - thereby making pedophilia legal where pedophiles can then pick the child of their choice and have their way with the little tots - without fear of imprisonment or persecution. Pedophiles will even be able to marry those potty trained hotties!!!!!....

Mr. Anonymous, what do you think of this slippery slope scenario?

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Mr. Anonymous, I was very surprised after reading several of your older postings Confusedmile:

One of the common arguments used by anti-LGBT people is the "born that way" argument because pedophiles also use the same argument that they are "born that way".

The anti-LGBT group claims that if gays and lesbians can use the "Born that way" argument to gain recognition, equality, etc.,,,,,then so can the pedophiles. In essence they are saying that if gays & lesbians gain equality then a slippery slope scenario will result where pedophiles will be able to challenge current pedophile laws and overthrow them - thereby making pedophilia legal where pedophiles can then pick the child of their choice and have their way with the little tots - without fear of imprisonment or persecution. Pedophiles will even be able to marry those potty trained hotties!!!!!....

Mr. Anonymous, what do you think of this slippery slope scenario?

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is typically defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger,

Pat Robertson is at it again, making outrageous homophobic statements on his Christian Broadcasting Network, linking the legalization of same-sex marriage to not only polygamy and child molestation, but also to bestiality and pedophilia.

The slippery slope scenario is hogwash at best. Its a attempt for anti-gay groups to prevent the lgbt communtiy from getting equal rights. They are trying to bully and scare people into thinking all hell is going to break loose if the LGBT community is granted equal rights. Here is why the slippery slope argument wont hold water in the long run:

For one pedophilia is classified as a mental disorder in adults. Nobody can be born with it. The pro-pedophile camp would have show evidence to the contrary to convince civilized morally upright society that they arent sickos. Allot of changes in attitudes by society at large and research would have to take place before they would even think about considering legalizing pedophilia. Politicians are douche bags but any politician running for office would not touch the idea of supporting legalizing pedophilia with a hundred foot pole. It would be political suicide. If an court had enough balls to legalize it then you can expect anarchy to reign by way of riots and protest in the streets.

Second of all no responsible parent is going to let a pedophile within a mile of there kid. You could almost count on people getting beat down for even suggesting that they want to have sex with a persons child. Parents are already protective of there teens when they start dating. Imagine how protective they will be of a five year old. As for incestuous abuse the current child abuse laws would still apply much like a parent cant legally beat there child right now. Sexual act's performed on a child cause physical and mental harm to them. The pedophiles would have a hard time getting around child welfare laws to boot.

As for polygamist I could see them trying to gain equality in the future. However that would be at least 50 year off before they could think about gaining any ground. As for besiality I think the stigma attached to it would be a big enough deterrent. If not then you still have animal cruelty laws on the books that would have to be overturned. Also an animal cant consent to sexual intercourse so it would be rape.

Anonymous Wrote:To be fair I dont actually meet the clinical diagnostic criteria for suffering from pedophilia which would be: Over a period of at least six months, recurrent intense sexual urges and sexually arousing fantasies involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 or younger).

Why not?

(useless random letters typed for meeting the minimum of 10 characters required)

Tuco Wrote:Why not?

(useless random letters typed for meeting the minimum of 10 characters required)

My thoughts and tendencies come and go. Its not a constant thing I battle. Also my urges and thoughts are not very strong. I can control them. For example I may think a bad thought about 1 out of 50 kids I see, when a pedophile sees the same set of kids its more like 40 out 50 they think about. None the less Im still ashamed of any thoughts that may creep in. I dont fit the clinical diagnosis of being a true blue pedophile. I can work on my thoughts. There is known cure for somebody that fits the diagnosis of being an actual pedophile.

There is NO known cure for somebody that fits the diagnosis of being an actual pedophile.

That's tough, man. Do you think seeking medical help would at least make things less hard on you?

Anonymous Wrote:There is NO known cure for somebody that fits the diagnosis of being an actual pedophile.

I disagree. It is known for a fact that a .45 to the skull can cure a pedophile of their sick thoughts.

Anonymous Wrote:I disagree. It is known for a fact that a .45 to the skull can cure a pedophile of their sick thoughts.

That's not a cure, that's a condemnation!

Tuco Wrote:That's tough, man. Do you think seeking medical help would at least make things less hard on you?

At this point it is not severe enough to seek out help for it. I am able to keep it in check on my own. It was allot worst when I was younger and in the closet. Now that I am not repressed inside the closet its not nearly as bad as it was. I have learned to alter my thought patterns by learning from past mistakes. Pretty much nip the thoughts in the bud before they have a chance to take hold. If my symptoms ever get worst I am going to be sure to seek out help immediately. I love kids to much to put them at risk. Nobody should have to go through that as a child.

Anonymous Wrote:At this point it is not severe enough to seek out help for it. I am able to keep it in check on my own. It was allot worst when I was younger and in the closet. Now that I am not repressed inside the closet its not nearly as bad as it was. I have learned to alter my thought patterns by learning from past mistakes. Pretty much nip the thoughts in the bud before they have a chance to take hold. If my symptoms ever get worst I am going to be sure to seek out help immediately. I love kids to much to put them at risk. Nobody should have to go through that as a child.

Good for you then, bro. Well, maybe not good, but not as bad. I wonder how sad it must be to be a true pedophile. Like, being attracted to nothing else.

I have known a few over the internet in a social network similar to facebook. There was community of, say, unactive pedophiles... people who couldn't live normal lives because they were attracted solely to children - some of them, even babies!

It's say to say "it's sick, just shoot their heads"... but in the end, they obviously have no choice on the matter. It is sick, but also sad. It's like being gay in a place and time where there's a death penalty for it.