Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I fall for this guy? Need help.
juk Wrote:Hey, well that sucks but at the same time its good because you at least know where you stand. You are right, best thing to do is not go looking for love because it will find you Confusedmile:

True that. Thanks so much. I have to concentrate with other things. Besides, don't you think it's cool to be single? lol hehe

One finds it cool to be single only immediately after he has been dependent on a person because of love for some time and now it is over. And when some time passes, he's back to the thoughts that maybe it's be better with someone by his side. But yeah, its great. Independence is great. Hope you find enormous happiness in concentrating on different and new things in life, just like I do every time after something like what you had. :]

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:One finds it cool to be single only immediately after he has been dependent on a person because of love for some time and now it is over. And when some time passes, he's back to the thoughts that maybe it's be better with someone by his side. But yeah, its great. Independence is great. Hope you find enormous happiness in concentrating on different and new things in life, just like I do every time after something like what you had. :]

I find the video in this link very cool: How to Enjoy Being Single - wikiHow Love it! hehe Well, I'm not saying I'm closing my heart for good because of course I still want someone by my side, but I'm not looking right now. I don't want to move on and look for another one if my heart is still broken. Thanks a bunch. =)