Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I fall for this guy? Need help.
Well...you should kinda withdraw your interest in him and let him see it. Don't call him, go out, live your life. When he calls you, answer and act friendly but not too friendly. However, don't go too far with that. Just let him be interested in you. And if he is not and he shows, just leave it. And be happy.
And yeah, if and when you meet him next time, discuss the whole thing and find out what his real plans and feelings are.
And be happy.

He left his phone probably accidentally, I left my phone home last Friday so I missed my friend's call. Whether he had fun with someone else, only him who can tell. If he said he had, you would definitely believe he had right? If he said he didn't would you think he didn't? In both cases, you would think he already had had fun with someone. Therefore, stop being paranoid. Think positively, after enjoying the time with him, you will probably change your mind Wink

goodboy15 Wrote:By the way, I talked to him earlier and he said he was out but didn't tell where he went. He said he left his phone thats why he couldn't answer my calls. Don't you think there's something fishy there? Of course the first thing that came to my mind was, he met someone and had fun with him. (Remember the CL ad?) I don't know. The last thing I'm gonna do now is to talk to him what he really thinks about us (if there's any). Like once & for all, I want to know the truth. What do you think?

Well yes there could be something fishy there, or there could just be the fact he left his phone. As for being out and not telling you where, well maybe he didnt think to say where he was, maybe he was taking care of life's many chores and didnt think to tell you where he was, what he was doing etc.

I am not saying this to defend him or be seen to take a side, but I am saying it to point out that there may well be explanations that dont involve CL etc, but of course by the same token he could well be doing what you fear he is. Seems like you are causing yourself upset by wondering and reaching negative conclusions.

Personally I wouldnt want to hang around for 2 months in limbo waiting to see if his right to remain in the country permits you to start the relationship you have been edging towards, but thats just me. To me it seems that being on the edge of starting a relationship for 2 months waiting for his status to remain in the country to be granted is probably more heart breaking than delving into a relationship with him and then him having to leave 2 months later.

Good luck

Okay guys. I'm done with him. We talked over the phone and he told straight to me that he doesn't like me anymore. He also admitted that he had been having sex with guys while we were getting close. He wants us to be friends, but that's the same old line that never ever happens. Well I told him that I hope he stays here and always be happy. I almost said goodbye, but to be honest, I meant goodbye. I just don't want to be played. I am serious when it comes to like this. He was nice yeah, but I want loyalty and honesty.

And about that Vegas thing, I'm not coming with him anymore. He told me that one of his friends will come too. I just can't trust this person anymore.

Thanks guys for all the advices and all the replies. That's why I really love going to this site 'cause I know you will help me. Yeah, it's a sad story, but I've learned something. I feel bad that it didn't work out but I guess that's life, right?

Now, I don't want to think about love. Maybe it's about time to focus on other things. They say you don't have to find love, let love find you. I'll just wait for that.

Thank you so much guys. I am sad yeah, but I know I will be fine. ♥

Daniel6 Wrote:He left his phone probably accidentally, I left my phone home last Friday so I missed my friend's call. Whether he had fun with someone else, only him who can tell. If he said he had, you would definitely believe he had right? If he said he didn't would you think he didn't? In both cases, you would think he already had had fun with someone. Therefore, stop being paranoid. Think positively, after enjoying the time with him, you will probably change your mind Wink

He admitted it. Would you go out with someone who makes FUN with other guys? NO!

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Well...you should kinda withdraw your interest in him and let him see it. Don't call him, go out, live your life. When he calls you, answer and act friendly but not too friendly. However, don't go too far with that. Just let him be interested in you. And if he is not and he shows, just leave it. And be happy.
And yeah, if and when you meet him next time, discuss the whole thing and find out what his real plans and feelings are.
And be happy.

I was interested. Good thing I asked him, because I wouldn't think he'd say the truth to me if I didn't ask. I'm actually getting happy because I have the CLEAR answers now. Sure, I'm hurt but at least I had good intentions. (And I'm clean..lol)

juk Wrote:Well yes there could be something fishy there, or there could just be the fact he left his phone. As for being out and not telling you where, well maybe he didnt think to say where he was, maybe he was taking care of life's many chores and didnt think to tell you where he was, what he was doing etc.

I am not saying this to defend him or be seen to take a side, but I am saying it to point out that there may well be explanations that dont involve CL etc, but of course by the same token he could well be doing what you fear he is. Seems like you are causing yourself upset by wondering and reaching negative conclusions.

Personally I wouldnt want to hang around for 2 months in limbo waiting to see if his right to remain in the country permits you to start the relationship you have been edging towards, but thats just me. To me it seems that being on the edge of starting a relationship for 2 months waiting for his status to remain in the country to be granted is probably more heart breaking than delving into a relationship with him and then him having to leave 2 months later.

Good luck

The moment he told me that he's unsure about staying here. I tried to stop. But I gave a chance to see what would happen. I wouldn't want to hang around for 2 months in limbo too. Yet he told if he can stay here, he wanted me to be with him. That sounded good. I never thought it only meant nothing. I still wish he stays coz I know how much he likes to stay here. I don't know. I'm getting over it now. He can go with his bunch of "friends" and have fun with them. We had good times, but all went to nothing. But I'm thankful that I found out early=less heartbreak.

So, you're hurt but happy? I mean like, you're glad everything is cleared out?

goodboy15 Wrote:Okay guys. I'm done with him. We talked over the phone and he told straight to me that he doesn't like me anymore. He also admitted that he had been having sex with guys while we were getting close. He wants us to be friends, but that's the same old line that never ever happens. Well I told him that I hope he stays here and always be happy. I almost said goodbye, but to be honest, I meant goodbye. I just don't want to be played. I am serious when it comes to like this. He was nice yeah, but I want loyalty and honesty.

And about that Vegas thing, I'm not coming with him anymore. He told me that one of his friends will come too. I just can't trust this person anymore.

Thanks guys for all the advices and all the replies. That's why I really love going to this site 'cause I know you will help me. Yeah, it's a sad story, but I've learned something. I feel bad that it didn't work out but I guess that's life, right?

Now, I don't want to think about love. Maybe it's about time to focus on other things. They say you don't have to find love, let love find you. I'll just wait for that.

Thank you so much guys. I am sad yeah, but I know I will be fine. ♥

Hey, well that sucks but at the same time its good because you at least know where you stand. You are right, best thing to do is not go looking for love because it will find you Confusedmile:

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:So, you're hurt but happy? I mean like, you're glad everything is cleared out?

I am hurt because it didn't work out. I'm glad because I know the truth already. I wouldn't want to stay close to him after everything he's done. I don't want to look like a fool. It's better to be with no one than with the wrong one.