Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I identify as bisexual?
Honey bunch, cup cake...

Does the butter in the fridge taste any less buttery because you call it Tuna?

Call your self what you want to, you're still you!

southbiochem Wrote:You seem to be keen to second guess yourself...yesterday everything was so clear!

But the world is not black and white....you are not obligated by any law to exclusively like girls or exclusively like boys. Why put yourself a label? Go live, experience boys if it feel right for you, experience girls if it feels right for you. Go both ways if it feels right for you.

Even I have been attracted to 2 girls or so in my life and I'm soooooooo gay....so, don't beat yourself about it.

If your seeking to define yourself, that will come by itself with age and experience...you're still young

I have OCD. I second guess constantly.

Bisexual is never a good option.

I just say I'm gay or queer.

And for reference I do like girls, and enjoy the female body (though the vagoo still creeps me out). Sexually I find it difficult, however men rock my socks for that but tend to fall over in the romantic side of things, probably because I haven't met the right one and I am still slightly struggling with my own internal battle of denial.

free cat for thoughts.

[Image: meow-cat-in-skeleton-costume-juhli-jansen.jpg]

Shiner Wrote:Bisexual is never a good option.
]

why ?? 0_o

^Yeah, why? Because I might be that, still very unsure.

I might not want to be bisexual myself, but I will not tolerate those sort of comments. Bisexuality is not an option, it's a characteristic.

^ LMAO, you didn't get it darling, he was saying that categorizing yourself as bisexual isn't a good idea because..... I don't know, wait until he brings his ass and decides to answer.